Blogger
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Country
UK
Region
West Midlands
Hi all

I've had this for quite some time but I just never use it. The tape deck plays and rewinds etc but it just will not load anything. I have tested Starship Command using a different tape deck and it loaded fine so I can imagine most of the games will work as they're from the same batch. The unit itself is a bit yellowed but the keys all press nicely. I haven't tested the joystick interface but it seems in very good cosmetic condition so I can't see why it wouldn't work. The image of the unit has a small amount of shaking for the first 5 minutes or so of use and then it settled rock solid.

Only after £30 + postage for the lot. I usually use UPS at £7.79 (UK mainland) but I can use something cheaper if you want.
Can do £25 without the joystick interface

SOLD

-

Can post anywhere but for int'l quotes I'll have to pack it to get the exact weight and size so it might take me a bit to get back to you.
Payment via PP gift
Will need to confirm postage using your postcode.

Cheers guys,

-
Note to John (think it was John) who kindly sent me this PSU for postage only. I'll sub you beer money mate.

Attachments

• SAM_5556 - Copy.jpg
    SAM_5556 - Copy.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I am almost tempted for the First Byte interface alone. The Electron was my first computer and my Dad went out and bought the First Byte and a Voltmace joystick shortly after buying the machine. I currently have a Plus 1. Going to have to sleep on that one tonight.

I am almost tempted for the First Byte interface alone. The Electron was my first computer and my Dad went out and bought the First Byte and a Voltmace joystick shortly after buying the machine. I currently have a Plus 1. Going to have to sleep on that one tonight.

If it makes it easier I'll go in for the bits you don't want and I can forward the interface and whatever else you need on the pallet when I send your other clobber.

I've found some more games as it goes so they can go in with it too. I'll post up pics tomorrow.

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

doktor_f are you still interested mate?

- - - Updated - - -

Can also included boxed Boxer, Hopper and "Start Programming With The Electron" book in nice condition for no extra cost.

Hi mate, in the interest of others in line bud could you get back to us sometime today if poss, I don't mind waiting but I need to clear the space really! cheers

Guys im passing this on to next in line, sorry Dr f. Might have more games too if anyone's interested.

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom