pietro_tiberi

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Rome - Italy
Region
Lazio
Hi guys,

I've to sell one of my beloved amiga 2000.

Amiga 2000 board rev 6.2 (cap removed) Kickstart ROM 3.1
Apollo 2030 with 68030 + 32 MB RAM (http://amiga.resource.cx/exp/apollo2030)
A2091 rom 7.0 + 2 MB Fast Ram + HD SCSI Quantum 1 GB
SupraRAM 2000 with 2 MB RAM

Price 400 Euro (paypal accepted but you pay the fees) + Postage (Standard Europe is about 40 Euro. Please ask before for a real quotation).

Regards,

Pietro 2014-01-26 19.04.22.jpg2013-12-29 15.08.49.jpg2014-01-26 19.17.30.jpg

Standard shipping to Poland using Italian Post ORDINARY is 44,25 (until 15 Kg) , i need to check to be sure but in any case i can pay the difference if needed.

If you want to check go to: http://www.poste.it/resources/editoriali/postali/pdf/POE_listino.pdf page 3

It is without tracking as far as i know...but maybe tomorrow i can ask to the post office if you are interested please PM me.

Bye

Ok guys now i'm,going to split

1) Amiga 2000 rev 6.2 + kick 3.1 +mouse + keyboard - 120 euro + paypall + shipping
2) Apollo 2030 with 68030 + 32 MB RAM (http://amiga.resource.cx/exp/apollo2030) 150 euro + paypall + shipping(RESERVED to AmigaH)
3) A2091 rom 7.0 + 2 MB Fast Ram + HD SCSI Quantum 1 GB (100 euro + paypall + shipping)
4) SupraRAM 2000 with 2 MB RAM (30 euro + paypall + shipping)

Last edited:
Ok guys now i'm,going to split

1) Amiga 2000 rev 6.2 + kick 3.1 +mouse + keyboard - 120 euro + paypall + shipping
2) Apollo 2030 with 68030 + 32 MB RAM (http://amiga.resource.cx/exp/apollo2030) 150 euro + paypall + shipping(SOLD to AmigaH)
3) A2091 rom 7.0 + 2 MB Fast Ram + HD SCSI Quantum 1 GB (100 euro + paypall + shipping)
4) SupraRAM 2000 with 2 MB RAM (30 euro + paypall + shipping)

where is deceleration of interest and communications ??

did you receive a "Silent bid" Via PM ?

I think, pietro_tiberi made a mistake. I've spoken to him via email and asked to reserve the Apollo for me. I hope, he will back soon and explain all questions (y)

Last edited:
This is strictly against the rules,

no where did the OP say he was splitting (until AFTER an item was sold)
no where did the OP say it was available outside of Amibay
and for a long standing Amibayer to Email the seller to ask for an item outside of the thread is "Gazumping", "Silent bidding"

This is the sort of behaviour we strive to stamp out, this has been reported to the staff.,

Uhm, sorry. When he decided to split items i've asked him to reserve card for me. That's all. Let's don't be so assertive for new amibuyers...

no your wrong.

his 1st post has not been edited.

the only post that has splits is the SAME post he sold the Item, so he split the sale upon selling the 2030, simple.

you should know better if it was you.

you dont understand ??

he already sold 2030 before he offered split

the deal was done via email outside of the thread with another amibayer before he split the items

all against the rules.

this thread will be cleaned up as soon as the OP explains him/herself

another staff member will comment also to make sure im being fair. but as I see it, if it is indeed you that bought the 2030 an investigation will commence about silent bidding , Gazumping.

No, you don't understand (i hope so...). He did not sell anything yet. I asked him to reserve the card for me. He mistook a nickname (arti040 vs AmigaH) and marked item as "sold" instead of "reserved". That's all. Let's wait for his explanation. That's the best variant for now, i think.

Last edited:
reserved or sold, the deal was done before he decided to split via private email against the rules.

however you want to paint this, its "Silent Bidding" whatever you say,

as you can see in the thread EVEN if you asked to have it reserved, you did so BEFORE the split was done, evidence of this is his "UNEDITED" post declaring it sold.

how did he confuse arti040 vs AmigaH not even close.

I'm very sorry but it was my fault i wrong edited the first time the Apollo is Reserved NOT sold yet!

But if this is in contrast with some rules i can modify ...putting it on SALE please let me know.

Regards

@mods
I've told ya, it was a mistake only.
Ok. If all is clear now, can I buy this card yet? ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom