NEW GPG G7 Android Console, Amiga, MAME, Dreamcast, PS1, Nintendo, Sega emulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

amigaman2000

Amiga Forever
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Country
Spain
Region
Pontevedra
Hi all

I have for sale 10 GPD G7 Android video games console, 9 still available.

1 sold to EDI-73

G7_01_b.jpg G7_02_b.jpg G7_03_b.jpg G7_04_b.jpg G7_05_b.jpg G7_06_b.jpg

It´s a quad core 7" tablet with real buttoms to use with Android games and with ten emulators built in, Dreamcast, MAME, PS1, Nintendo64, Megadrive, etc.

PRESS HERE for more information

The best thing is the real buttoms to play Android and emulators games, much better than play them with touch screen.

You can install games and emulators (Amiga, Spectrum, Commodore 64, etc.) from PlayStore, it has a Quad Core CPU and GPU, 1 GB RAM, 8 GB of storage and has Android 4.2.2 Installed. You can use it as a standard Android tablet, read mail, browse web, etc, it has a 7 inch 5 point capacitive touch screen.

The console are brand new, with one year warranty, only opened to check it and is located in Spain so no worries about customs fees in European Union.

Includes console itself in original packaging, power supply 100 - 240v european plug, USB cable to connect to a computer and user manual in English.

Price is 110 euros plus shipping. Payment by PayPal or SEPA Bank Transfer, buyer pay all fees involved. Or PayPal as a gift.

Shipping costs depends where you are located, for example, shipping cost to Spain and Portugal are 10 euros, rest of the European Union 20 euros, Rest of the World, please ask. The shipping is using courier or Spanish Postal Service, tracked and insured.

If you are interested, please declare interest in this thread AND send me a PM.

I have available the 5 inch, GPD G5A, model too, PRESS HERE to see the thread.

Regards

Last edited:
Hi. Do you have any GPD G7s left? If yes, how much are they and how much is postage to the UK?

Many thanks.

Nigel....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom