Retro - Collecting - Nuts !!!
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Thessaloniki
I wish to buy Sega Saturn games PAL version at a reasonable price. As long as the disc is in good and fully functional condition I don't care about manuals and stuff (but I don't mind paying a small extra for them). I can pay thru Paypal. If there is a good offer I could make a mass order. Thanks in advance (y).

Last edited by a moderator:
I have some games which i have plural versions from which i could part with for the PAL saturn. All in nice box and with manual, in good condition.

Boxed: Daytona USA, Sonic Jam, Virtua fighter 1
Unboxed: Lemmins, Virtual On

Might have 1 or 2 more but ill have to take a closer look if you are interested.

I'm interested in Sonic Jam and Virtua Fighter and Virtua On. If you can PM prices I would be thankful. I'm still interested in more games too.

payment received, package prepared for shipping. Notification will be sent when it's shipped.

Good luck finding more (y)

No to clarify it (sorry for the confusion) i've just meant that i've been informed about the shipping of the object ( when it left ). I think I've just been too formal. Sorry :p

Game arrived today in top shape and great package. Thank you and since I have found all I'm looking for please close the thread ! (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom