JiggyMF

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Country
the Netherlands
Region
Breda area
As i currently wonder why i ever wanted these, i have decided to sell them. All versions are genuine EU versions.

- World of Warcraft Collector's Edition
- World of Warcraft the Burning Crusade Collector's Edition
- World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King Collector's Edition

All 3 are in mint condition, no dents, cracks or marks. All boxes are like new, as well as the contents of which some is still sealed. It is very hard to find all 3 collector editions in this state (especially vanilla and tbc). They come complete with everything i got when i bought them new.
So no missing cards, mousemats, cloth maps from vanilla edition. Everything original and in mint unused state, pictures displayed are from the actual items for sale.

Pictures say more then a 1000 words, so here goes.

wow1de.jpg

wow2dg.jpg

wow3n.jpg

Price is 300 euro's ONO for the package, excluding postage (and note, that these are quite heavy) and excluding paypal fee's.
I prefer to not sell them separate. I will consider trades for amiga hardware if it's interesting.
I will send worldwide :)

Shout if you have questions!

My account is not for sale and not included, the pet codes are redeemed on my account for ages now, you will not be able to get those. The price would also be alot higher if you would ^^.
Although i don't play that much anymore after 4 years of hardcore raiding, i want to keep my account to occasionally log on when i please to bring up memories. Other then that, account selling is illegal on top :)

Last edited:
Good luck with the sale Jiggy. I have both of the expansions in collectors form and would have liked the original to complete the set but hopefully someone will buy them as the set.

I'm playing LOTRO now until the new expansion comes out :)

J

It would be really cool if you could use the in-game collector pets in an existing WoW account.
Would have been really cool to extend my 121 pet collection to 4 more :)

As far as i know, there is no legal way to re-use pets.
Pets are account bound once used, the only way would be to merge with the account the pets are on (and account selling is prohibited by blizzard).

@Skilgannon: I take offers though, you could always resell the other 2 editions to someone. And as said, doesn't have to cost you actualy cash, i consider trading for some amiga hardware an option :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom