Not open for further replies.

sputnik

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Barnsley, Yorkshire
I bought this from Dougy just over a month ago but I've decided I am happy enough with my Amiga 500 + kipper card, so am downgrading and selling off all my 1200 stuff.

£70 plus UK delivery (+Paypal Fees or Gift) UK postage £5 Signed for

This card works fine, it's the one from Amigakit / Individual Computers, and is in excellent shape.

I'm happy to supply pictures etc, but I would like a quick sale on this so please only declare interest if you have funds and are able to make a fairly quick transaction. It's a working ACA1232 with RTC module.

I can put ACAtune on a floppy if you need it but the floppy itself is a 'freebie' and doesn't form part of the sale.

Original sale thread was here : https://www.amibay.com/showthread.p...ccelerator-with-RTC-Module&highlight=aca+1232

For sale:

• ACA 1232/25 128MB Accelerator
  • Fitted with Real Time Clock Module (including battery)
  • ACATune utility on floppy disk
  • Original instructions for both Accelerator and RTC Module
  • All in full working order and as-new condition, warranty sticker intact - purchased new earlier this month (this was correct at the time of Dougys posting on 29th May)

Accelerator specification:

• For Amiga 1200 and Amiga 500 with ACA 500
  • 680EC30 running at 25MHz (not overclocked)
  • 128MB Fast Memory (32-bit) with burstmode support
  • 1MB reserved for MapROM feature
  • PCMCIA compatible
  • Sysinfo reports 5.97 Mips when fitted to my Amiga 1200 (screenshot below)

Last edited:
Funds received, will pack and post ASAP and inform you of tracking ref via PM :)

Items have been sent, tracking reference supplied to Monkeh :)

(And I'm already looking at that Sysinfo and thinking "gah, why did I downgrade! " :LOL: )

Last edited:

(And I'm already looking at that Sysinfo and thinking "gah, why did I downgrade! " :LOL: )

Why the hell would you downgrade I'll never know...

Last edited:

Why the hell would you downgrade I'll never know...

I only play a few classic games and don't really make use of the extra oomph. My 500 with kipper + gotek can just about handle this, even though it's less convenient.

No doubt it was so much nicer using a fully featured CWB and trying out the high-spec games / demos, as well as a super fast WHDLoad, but in practical terms I'm trying to keep my collection down to the basics... and the 500 was the machine I owned since the 80s so it has a more special nostalgia for me than the 1200, which came by the time I'd already moved on to other things :)

Last edited:
I'm not sure but this might actually end up on my 500 plus through an ACA-500 yet ;)

Arrived this afternoon in some pretty heavy duty packing - I've spent the last couple of hours playing some Wing Commander on my 1200 with it installed and it works like a charm cheers mate, leaving feedback now.

Glad you've enjoyed it, I'm glad it'll be getting the proper usage it deserves :)

Oh and I do like to go a little overboard with packaging - I always imagine the surliest, clumsiest postal employee and presume it'll end up in their sausage fingers! ;-)

ACA-500 - now why didn't I think of that?! LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom