Blogger
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Country
Finland
Region
Oulu, Northern Ostrobothnia
I'm looking for these books:
  • Programmer's Reference Guide for the Commodore Plus/4. Cyndie Merten and Sarah Meyer.
  • Programmer's Reference Guide for the Commodore 16. Cyndie Merten and Sarah Meyer.

Last edited:
Sorry Diego77777, but I had to remove your link because it pointed to a book that is still under copyright.

*EDIT* Just realized the link is on Archive.org. Let me verify that.

*EDIT* I cannot find information on whether or not this book has been released to the public domain. Archive.org definitely has other works that are still under copyright so it's not a matter of anything that is on Archive.org is free to use. Therefore, I must assume it is still under copyright.

The thread initiator can search on Archive.org if they wish.

Heather

Last edited:
I'm sorry, Heather.
For another time I just leave a clue for the search.

Sorry Diego77777, but I had to remove your link because it pointed to a book that is still under copyright.

*EDIT* Just realized the link is on Archive.org. Let me verify that.

*EDIT* I cannot find information on whether or not this book has been released to the public domain. Archive.org definitely has other works that are still under copyright so it's not a matter of anything that is on Archive.org is free to use. Therefore, I must assume it is still under copyright.

The thread initiator can search on Archive.org if they wish.

Heather

I'm aware of the pdf copy Diego77777, thanks. I'm after the original paper version only :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom