AXm77

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Illinois
Hello

I have GVP version of Guru ROM (original 6.10 & latest 6.14) which I would like to swap for A2091 version.

CAM00138.jpg

CAM00139.jpg

I'll consider exchange for other hardware for A2000/A4000/CDTV/GBA1000.

We have a swap deal with AXm77!
But like my Guru ROM kit for A2091 is in mint condition boxed, New Old Stock. AXm77 had accepted to pay the shipping fee for the shipping of the A2091 Rom to the states and after the recption He will send me my GVP 6.14 GURU Rom

AXm77 Just answer that you agreed with this swap deal by repply in this thread.

Damn it I will need to pay 10€ as custom fee... what a waste of money! My governement really suck our blood!:(

Regards

But like my Guru ROM kit for A2091 is in mint condition boxed, New Old Stock. AXm77 had accepted to pay the shipping fee for the shipping of the A2091 Rom to the states and after the recption He will send me my GVP 6.14 GURU Rom

Damn it I will need to pay 10€ as custom fee... what a waste of money! My governement really suck our blood!:(

Regards

Agreed, and money sent.
I think I forgot to attach my address to payment...
PM incoming..

Money recieved
Will ship the Guru rom A2091 kit tomorow

Shipping adress noted

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Regards

Agreed, and money sent.
I think I forgot to attach my address to payment...
PM incoming..

Last edited:
The package is done (safely) but didn't have the time to go to my post office today I will go tomorrow and will let know the tracking number. I will contact directly AXm77 to update the status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom