Closed Shining Force 1 - 2 - 3 - Wisdom and Holy Ark Megadrive & Sega Saturn lot of 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

JiggyMF

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Country
the Netherlands
Region
Breda area
For the retro collectors amongst us.

All items for sale are in superb condition. No cracks, dents etc. Everything is in really good shape.

- Shining Force / Megadrive-Genesis / JAP _ Complete with box and manual all in very good condition
- Shining Force II / Megadrive-Genesis / JAP _ Complete with box in very good condition
- Shining The Holy Ark / Saturn / JAP _ Complete with box and manual all in very good condition
- Shining Wisdom / Saturn / JAP _ Complete with box and manual all in very good condition
- Shining Force III / Saturn / PAL _ Complete with box and manual all in very good condition

On top, a rare japanese guide for Shining the Holy Ark is also included. I would love to tell you what is in the guide, but i have no clue, since i can't read japanese ^^. I think it's a strategy guide of some kind.

10849884.jpg

I have detailed pictures of everything, just ask (figured i wouldn't bother untill someone cares).

This is a very rare set, in this condition and complete as this, every collector of Sega games will want this.

The price is 120 euro's / ONO for the lot, shipping excluded I will take the paypal fees for my account. I will ship worldwide.

Interesting trade for amiga hardware will always be considered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom