Blogger
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Country
UK
Region
West Midlands
Hi all

I have loads of boxed ST and Amiga games that I'm clearing out. This is for ST games only. Amiga will follow at some point hopefully.

Anyway, they're all complete with manuals/maps/posters/code wheels etc as far as I can tell, but feel free to ask for more pictures. Most boxes are good condition, some are very good, some are average (maybe fair bit of edge wear, or a small tear, or small amount of pushing to the front or back). From what I noticed while testing the manuals seem very good, disks are all good.

Games are:

AV-8B Harrier Assault
Better Dead Than Alien
Castles
Debut - Planet Sim
F15 Strike Eagle II
F16 Combat Pilot
Fantastic Worlds (Realms, Pirates, Wonderland, Mega lo Mania, Populous)
Flight of the Intruder
Knights of the Sky
Lotus Esprit Turbo Challenge
Manchester United
Mega-lo-Mania
Midwinter
Moonwalker
Pitfighter
RVF Honda Micro Style
Sega After Burner
Silent Service 2
Supremacy
Team Yankee
UMS Univeral Military Sim

Looking for £30 + postage. I think UPS is £7.79 fully tracked/insured but Yodel / Collect+ are more than likely cheaper if you want another quote. Hopefully that seems fair, without postage it's about £1.42 each.

Can post more pictures if required.
Prefer to post to the UK, but can post anywhere. Bare in mind the size/weight it's going to cost about the same as the boxed lot to start with, if you're lucky :(
Need to confirm postage with your postcode as UPS is mainland only so will need a different quote.
Payment via PP gift if poss, I know there's been some talk about it but I'm a standard guy and I'm sure others can vouch for me!

Cheers

Attachments

• SAM_6016.jpg
    SAM_6016.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 0
  • SAM_6018.jpg
    SAM_6018.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 1
  • SAM_6017.jpg
    SAM_6017.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 0
Hi!

I'm interested :)

Can you get me a quote for shipping costs to Spain?

Thanks!
Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom