PDA

View Full Version : Closed 10x NeoGeo MVS loose carts

NeoGeoThai
9th July 2014, 12:17
Some MVS for sale , all original , price is WITH shipping to France , US , UK , AUS. Other countries please ask me before you show interest.
Those games are also on other websites.

1 Gugurin US 54 euros
2 Gugurin US SOLD
3 Panic Bomber US SOLD
4 Panic Bomber US 59 euros
5 Magical Drop 3 US SOLD
6 Aero Fighter 2 US SOLD
7 Metal Slug 2 US SOLD
8 Twinkle US SOLD
9 Alpha Mission II US 59 euros
10 Metal Slug X US SOLD

http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/17/94/06/04/img_7225.jpg

NeoGeoThai
10th July 2014, 17:32
2 Gugurin **SOLD**
3 Panic Bomber **SOLD**

2 carts sold somewhere else.

NeoGeoThai
17th October 2014, 07:23
All carts sold on other forums.

-Acid-
17th October 2014, 07:36
Can you stop removing the prices of sold items please? it's the only way people can see what things are selling for on this forum.

RED IMPACT
17th October 2014, 19:18
Can you stop removing the prices of sold items please? it's the only way people can see what things are selling for on this forum.

The most 'realistic' place for neo titles is over at Neo Geo Kult

fitzsteve
17th October 2014, 21:53
None of the items were sold on Amibay so there's no obligation for prices to remain, if an item is sold here then you should keep the price.

If the item is sold elsewhere how are we to know the price it sold for against the Amibay asking price anyway? In fact for the seller to tell us would be price driving! ;)

-Acid-
17th October 2014, 21:59
None of the items were sold on Amibay so there's no obligation for prices to remain, if an item is sold here then you should keep the price.

If the item is sold elsewhere how are we to know the price it sold for against the Amibay asking price anyway? In fact for the seller to tell us would be price driving! ;)

Ye but even so it still gives people an idea of what the items were available for as a guide price

fitzsteve
17th October 2014, 22:30
I disagree, an asking price is not a reflection on value. Just go and look at all the bin's that never sell on ebay.