stephenfalken

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Lancashire
Hi.

I am having a clear out and need these out of the way.

Its a suitcase full of loose C64 tapes. Mostly originals missing their boxes, some tapes are recorded but given as blanks and all as untested.

I got these with a van load of stuff earlier in the year and dont have any use for them. If nobody here wants them they are going to the skip.

Due to the size and weight I need them collecting, or can meet someone nearby if necessary, im in Blackburn, Lancashire.

These could also be used as blanks for other tape based systems. I havent counted them but there is easily over 100. The suitcase can be kept along with the tapes!

uploadfromtaptalk1404943222289.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1404943234726.jpg

I also need rid of them quite quickly so after a couple of days they go to in the skip. I would like to see them reused by someone.

Any questions, ask away.

Regards

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Declaring interest. But understand I may not actually qualify as you state pickup only (I don't know if "declaring interest" matters in the recycle bin anyhow..but I suppose that's beside the point). But, if there is any way that you would please....pretty please...consider posting to Australia that would be so much appreciated :) I have just had a similar lot of tapes sent to me from the UK so have got a good idea on the cost, and so what to expect. They were sent using Parcel2Go and was very economically priced and VERY speedy :)

Last edited:
Also declaring interest, if Astral's request falls through. I'm in South Manchester but could meet you somewhere between Blackburn and Manchester (Birch Services, possibly)?

Also declaring interest, if Astral's request falls through. I'm in South Manchester but could meet you somewhere between Blackburn and Manchester (Birch Services, possibly)?

Will PM

Regards

Tapes collected today - thanks for the brew and the chat! :)

No problem! It was great to meet you and I enjoyed the chat!

Glad to have that lot out the way so thanks again!

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom