Not open for further replies.

brutus

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
luxembourg
Region
mersch
Looking for a zx spectrum 128k motherboard to repair my 128k toastrack, because it boke donw.

Last edited:
do you know what needs replacing on it? have you started a thread on fixing it? a lot of the parts are available elsewhere so you might find it cheaper and easier to not buy an actual toastrack motherboard.

Last edited:
actually I don't know what part is... the guy whom I asked out told me that is the motherboard, so I'm looking for a complete motherboard, fully working of course.
do you know what needs replacing on it? have you started a thread on fixing it? a lot of the parts are available elsewhere so you might find it cheaper and easier to not buy an actual toastrack motherboard.

The trouble here is the toastracks are quite hard to get hold of and expensive when you do. The best option is to seek repair. I take it its not currently in your possession? When you get it, let us know what the symptoms are, providing photos if you can and we'll help out as much as we can.
Getting a working board to replace yours is going to be a big ask!

so! Where can I send it to repair it? the symptoms are: it doesn't do anything, nothing, nada, it doesn't work at all!

The Corfiot should be able to help there, he's an admin here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom