PDA

View Full Version : Sold KCS Power For A600 PC Board NOS

TorajaBoy
25th July 2014, 19:55
Hello,

I want to sale this rare piece of Hardware.

It's a KCS Power PC Board for Am'iga 600. It s a PC Emulator not a PowerPC card for A600 don't dream! :lol:

In fact it's just a common KCS A500 Power PC Plus version Emulator with a special Adaptator that will fit into the A600 expansion bus board linked with a flat cable.

Becarefull that this card will get connected into the expansion board of the A600 and you will need to say good bye to your A603, A604 and A604n 2Mb chip expansion board. There is no passtrought.

The card is store in a special platic box that you will use as a computer stand of the A600.

It's also 100% compatible with A500 and A500+ computer. You will just need to remove the special A600 trap door expansion board card and it will feet into your A500 without any problem with the supplied software.

The condition is New old stock like usually! I will add picture to this thread tomorrow.

For more information your can find it there:

http://www.bigbookofamigahardware.com/bboah/product.aspx?id=335

I have 5 pieces of it.

Asking for 66,6 € per units (the devil's number) + Shipping cost + Paypal fee

Will accept Paypal Gift option Payment or SEPA Bank money transfert without fee in Europe

If you interested by it just express your interest and PM me for the shipping cost quotation

Grab them will you can because I doesn't have any stock anymore! :p

Thanks

PS: I forget to state that I only allow one item per Amibay member! Too many Amiga Classic Hardware speculator at the moment. And I hate that I tried always to sale my Amiga items at a fair price. So If I know that want to buy several items with different member name or try to get benefit by sell it on Evil Bay to make a profit on the Amiga community's back. I will reserve me the right to don't want to sell or trade with these members. Last warning and you can count on me for watching about it!

@ Moderator I don't think that I break any Forum rulez with this statement. I will appreciated to get you input.

As promised here is the pictures:

http://s1293.photobucket.com/user/torajaboy/slideshow/KCS%20Power%20PC%20Board%20For%20Amiga%20600

Now I gonna contact my customers to make the shipping quotation and to collect my money.
If you pay me directly by Paypal gift option your order will be packed and sent next Monday.

BlindGerMan
25th July 2014, 19:58
Wonderful mate!

Interested for sure!!!!

I am looking for a while here...
http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?59581-KCS-Power-PC-Board-for-A600

CrazyBob
25th July 2014, 20:29
Interested!!!

PM has been sent.

I was also looking for this particular item several months now: http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?56517-KCS-Power-PC-Board-Plus-with-adapter-and-base-for-A600

gbozkurt
25th July 2014, 20:38
Interested pm fallows
Waiting for pics.

TorajaBoy
25th July 2014, 21:05
Wonderful mate!

Interested for sure!!!!

I am looking for a while here...
http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?59581-KCS-Power-PC-Board-for-A600

PM Repplied

- - - Updated - - -

Interested!!!

PM has been sent.

I was also looking for this particular item several months now: http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?56517-KCS-Power-PC-Board-Plus-with-adapter-and-base-for-A600

PM Repplied

- - - Updated - - -

Interested!!!

PM has been sent.

Pictures will be posted tomorow but check my feedbacks in my profile if you don't feel confidant.

Hendrik
25th July 2014, 21:10
declare interest

TorajaBoy
25th July 2014, 21:59
@ Hendrik

PM Replied

- - - Updated - - -

Interested pm fallows
Waiting for pics.

PM repplied pictures will be added tomorrow

OXCOM
26th July 2014, 07:06
Declaring interest. PM follows.

Tahoe
26th July 2014, 07:51
Declaring interest in one, if still available.

zerec
26th July 2014, 09:26
Intetested

TorajaBoy
26th July 2014, 10:55
Declaring interest. PM follows.

PM replied

- - - Updated - - -

Declaring interest in one, if still available.

You are the first in the waiting line if some of one the previous customers will drop the deal but I doubt about it! Sorry mate :roll:

- - - Updated - - -

Intetested

You are the second in the waiting line if some of one the previous customers will drop the deal but I doubt about it! Sorry mate :roll:

- - - Updated - - -

Like I will need to make a fast deal I will need quick cash So I will ask the my five future customers to pay by using Paypal Gift option and if the Gift option is not avaible please at 4.2% from the total amount (66,6 € + your Shipping cost) because I'm laisy with the Paypal fee. If you desagree with this new statement. I will understand and we will drop the deal and offer a chance to an other Amiga collector to grab his hands over it. Tahoe and Zerec are all ready making the queue :roll:

I will understand you withdraw without any problem.

Many thanks for your cooperation. :cool:

PS: I will update the thread with the pictures this afternoon Sorry guys I have also a private life
Hope that you can understand it

a.mi.goun
26th July 2014, 11:34
Interested next in line.

BlindGerMan
26th July 2014, 11:37
No problem for me, I will take it anyway! :D

TorajaBoy
26th July 2014, 14:12
Pictures added

- - - Updated - - -

PM Message sent to the Five first customer with the shipping cost quotation.

Please if you doesn't agree with the Paypal payement way please express your withdraw intention in this thread because there is allready 3 people in the waiting Queue. :p

Thanks for your cooperation

CrazyBob
26th July 2014, 14:18
Thank you, payment has been sent.

BlindGerMan
26th July 2014, 14:40
Payment done mate! :)

TorajaBoy
26th July 2014, 15:54
Money recieved from CrazyBob, BlindGerMan, OXCOM and Gbozkurt

Waiting for the payment of the 1 other customer = > Hendrik

Tried to contact him again. If no money recived at midnight. Next in the line => Tahoe get ready because I plan to go tomorow in my post to ship the five cards directly no time to play

Payed item will be shipped next monday

If I don't recieved any payment from the Hendrick until Sunday 27/07 at midnight I will follow the queue and next in the line.
So please don't say that you weren't informed.

Thanks for your cooperation

amigaman2000
26th July 2014, 19:49
Interested, next in line

OXCOM
26th July 2014, 23:29
Payment sent.

squale
26th July 2014, 23:51
Interested, next in line.

TorajaBoy
27th July 2014, 19:04
Money Recieved from Gbozkurt

Just left Hendrick

posylus
27th July 2014, 21:00
Intresed. PM sent

TorajaBoy
27th July 2014, 23:18
Money recieved from Hendrik.

So it's sold out!

PLEASE Don't ask me for one because I don't stock it anymore and I can't find one anymore.

Sorry for Tahoe because he was the first one the waiting queue but that's the forum rulez, so like I'm very loyal member I respected it and manage this selling thread with my best attention!

Better luck next time Tahoe.

Have a good night.

An other TorajaBoy incredible sale.

TorajaBoy
28th July 2014, 21:56
Item shipped for BlindGerMan, CrazyBo, OXCOM, gbozkurt and Hendrik.

SOLD OUT

CrazyBob
31st July 2014, 22:24
Received item in good condition, great packaging and fast shipping, positive feedback is on it's way

TorajaBoy
31st July 2014, 23:28
Received item in good condition, great packaging and fast shipping, positive feedback is on it's way

Positive feedback left for CrazyBob Enjoy it with your A600 :)

TorajaBoy
15th August 2014, 22:53
@ the buyer don't forget to left a feedback please