AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
1040   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
I saw in a therad somewhere someone had lots of compatible cards but I can't for the life of me find it, seraching USB there are no results huh?

Anyway if anyone has one make me an offer :)

Steve.

Hi fitz,

Zetr0 took my SpiderII about 2 weeks ago, soz.

I do have PCI Voodoo 3000 & a SB Live 5.1 here if any use to you?

Kin

Hi Kin,

My Voodoo is working fine, it was something in CWB ADV SP that caused the problem, OS3.9 and CWB OS3.9 are fine with the Voodoo 5500 & Picasso drivers.

I've got a Sound card so I should be ok on that front but if there are any problems with it, I'll get back to you re: the Sounb Blaster (y)

Steve.

just to add, that a spider card is useless without a poseidon key... the current free version does not work with ELBOX hardware

And using a MediTator board in your system will make the Amiga stop to boot if you install a Subway or any other E3B product in the same system.

Blame Elbox for this.

Only if they swap the locking software for an anti-competitor lock-free version.

The issue was well known a pair of years ago.

@Kin@Rkauer you remember my story about the E3B USB, only allowing boot with ZORRO II jumper on the E3B ?

@ jvdbossc

Probably a DMA thing m8

@ rkauer

The subway I used on ravestars rig had the poseidon key on board the device itself, in ROM so to speak. Were all Subwways not like this?

@ fitzsteve

Sorry to be battering your thread m8. :|

Kin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom