Closed Original Competition Pro Extra (with autofire, transparent)

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthmaul

AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Baden-Wuerttemberg
Hi folks,

I have for sale a quite nice Competition Pro Extra (y) Due to its age, it has yellowed a bit, see the photos below to judge yourself. I just cleaned it very carefully and thoroughly, and besides the little yellowing, it still looks quite nice, I think. The only negative thing to mention is that it's missing one of the rubber feet, but that doesn't hurt functionality. It is an original Comp Pro, not a replica or anything similar. The reason why I think it is an original one is that the microswitches say "MILTAC" (Swiss made), which were only used in the original Comp Pros as far as I know.

I just tested it using Hybris (yeah :mrgreen:) and it works like a charm. At first, I thought it wasn't working properly anymore, until I figured out that the lower position of the switch at the back is for slowmotion :picard So potential buyers be aware that the normal position of the switch is in the middle. The upper position is autofire, which works great, too.

I am asking 15,- EUR (was 20,- EUR) plus shipping and PayPal fees (if not paid as gift). IBAN bank transfer is also possible.

Thanks for looking (y)
Marc

Here are some pictures:

comp_pro_extra_01.jpg

comp_pro_extra_02.jpg

comp_pro_extra_03.jpg

comp_pro_extra_04.jpg

comp_pro_extra_05.jpg

Last edited:
staxx hasn't answered my PM yet. Sent him another PM and gave him additional 24 hours think time, then I will move on to Overmann.

staxx has withdrawn his interest via PM. Sending PM to Overmann with shipping costs (y)

Overmann has found another Competition Pro, so item is still available (y)

Apologized via PM for the long delay - I was on an extended vacation without Internet access :cool: Shipping costs and PayPal info sent via PM.

@peejaygee No, it is basically still available. But since neither staxx nor Overmann did respond for quite some time (see their "Last Activity" statistics), I was thinking about keeping it. Are you interested?

I have changed my mind and will keep this nice little piece of retro hardware. Just had too much fun with it recently :D

@mods Please close this thread. Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom