Not open for further replies.

edd_jedi

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
London
Up for sale is a factory unlocked Apple iPhone 5 (this is NOT a 5s!!) smartphone. This is the 32GB black & slate model. It comes complete with original box, wall charger, unused headphones, lightning cable, and manuals. It even still has the plastic screen protector and sim card tool! This is my own phone which I have owned since new so is 100% not stolen or dodgy!

It is in fair cosmetic condition for age, as with most the rear metal case shows signs of wear with dents and scratches (bad design) and it is also cracked and slightly bent by the volume buttons, but this is hardly noticeable (see photos.) It has had a brand new genuine Apple screen fitted this week as the original one had started to become unresponsive. The battery still holds a reasonable charge but this is a used phone over a year old so no guarantees about battery life. There are two minor functional issues with the phone, both related and cheap to fix - the front camera and proximity sensor do not work. You can buy the replacement part for under £3 on eBay at the link below if you are brave enough to try and fix it yourself (this is obviously done at your own risk!)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350944405022

Amibay price - £200 + shipping and fees.

View attachment 73806

Last edited:
I've removed the faulty/repair part of the title for you :)

Good luck with the sale

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom