Blogger
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Country
Ontario, Canada
Region
Canada
Update: SOLD to Pgovotsos!

Up for sale is a fully functional G-REX 1200 PCI bus-board! Tested with AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition w/Voodoo 3 working!! And also working with AmigaOS 3.9!

Full specs and information here: http://amiga.resource.cx/exp/grex1200

This is an "unfixed" version, meaning it has one functional DMA slot. NOTE: DMA is NOT required for Graphics, or Realtek 8029 Network! DMA is "optional" for the Ess Solo-1 sound card, but not required. Included with the G-REX is a RTL 8029 network card, Voodoo 3 16MB graphics card, and Ess Solo-1 PCI sound card! (the PCI cards are not shown in the photos but ARE included!) Please note that one screw is missing from this package, but if you have a container with a bunch of screws you'll likely find one that will fit. The G-REX will still work without the screw.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

The G-REX is 100% functional in a revision 2 Blizzard PPC A1200 system. With a revision 0 Blizzard PPC it may or may not work, or it may work but you may get random crashes! If you want this item I highly recommend that you have a board revision 2 Blizzard PPC. If you buy it and you own a revision 0 Blizzard PPC you do so at your own risk. Some people say the G-REX works fine with their revision 0, others say it doesn't work at all, or if it does, you get random crashes.

This G-REX was tested with a revision 2 Blizzard PPC and was 100% stable with sound, network, and graphics under OS 3.9 BB2.

You can use the "Boardtype" utility to check your Blizzard PPC version: http://grex.amigaworld.de/index.php?lang=en&page=42

IMG_20140813_231815 (Medium).jpgIMG_20140813_231845 (Medium).jpgIMG_20140813_231920 (Medium).jpgIMG_20140813_231942 (Medium).jpgIMG_20140813_232412 (Medium).jpg

Sold for: $400 CAD + Shipping + paypal fees (was $500) (Estimated $305 USD + shipping + paypal fees based on internet exchange rates August 28, 2015 - rates will fluctuate).

Payment: via Paypal (buyer agrees to pay fees) or direct bank transfer - I will provide details to the buyer (buyer pays any bank transfer fees at his/her own bank).

Shipping:

*Estimated* SURFACE shipping cost to Western Europe is $35 CAD (this example uses Germany - please contact me for estimate based on your country. Air Mail is available but much more expensive). Shipping to North America will be cheaper.

Please declare interest in this thread and PM me!

Thanks for your interest!

Last edited:
Well, might be a stretch to expect this to still be available since August but I'll try. Interested pending questions. Sending PM.

Interested. Second in line. But seeing the dates, haha.

Sorry for my late replies. I wish this site emailed you when there were updates, and I've been busy...Anyay, currently estimating shipping costs and sale pending wtih Pgovotsos. Hedeon next in line if deal does not go through with Pgovotsos.

I'll be more prompt in replying...

Interested. Second in line. But seeing the dates, haha.

Sorry for my late replies. I wish this site emailed you when there were updates, and I've been busy...Anyay, currently estimating shipping costs and sale pending wtih Pgovotsos. Hedeon next in line if deal does not go through with Pgovotsos.

I'll be more prompt in replying...

If you look in your profile at notifications you will see an option of how you receive them.

You need to change the "Default Thread Subscription Mode" to what you need.

Notifications.jpg

This has been collected by my neighbor. I'm still at the hospital with my wife. When we get back home I'll be able to check this out. I'll write here as soon as I can.

Sorry it's taken so long to get to this - hospital sucks. Everything arrived in great shape. It works with 2 of my revision 0 BPPCs so I'm super happy! Leaving positive feedback. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom