PDA

View Full Version : Closed Amiga 1200 2000

Dexther
30th July 2008, 12:27
Buy a Boxed Amiga 1200 completly white new end in good condiction.
Are on
Compact flash 8gb
Apollo 030 @45mhz ONBOARD 4mb
External pcmci compact flash

All 150 Euro postage not includes shipping only a internecional bit for example ups

Amiga 2000 not boxed yellowed in midle condiction on scasi end hd
All at 80 Euro.

Simple Amiga 500 in completly yellow state free gift for seller.

Merlin
30th July 2008, 13:11
Hi Simone, welcome to Amibay!

To assist potential buyers, do your prices include the shipping costs?

It would also help if you could be a bit more specific about where in Italy you are, for example, Rome, Milan etc. so that buyers can estinmate shipping costs.

Thanks

Merlin

Dexther
7th May 2009, 17:19
Up end the price shipping not are include but are cut for people are outside europe or other country

silverf0x0
7th May 2009, 18:16
Oh it's good to see an italian amiga seller here on amibay, and we are pretty near too, I'm living in Latina.
I'm interested in the A500. I would like to see some pictures and also if you could tell me if it come with the box (I suppose not...).

Thanx

Dexther
10th May 2009, 14:13
a500 not box
latina Italy ?
Guarda mi interessano anche i soli scambi

silverf0x0
10th May 2009, 17:16
I will speak english, cause we are in an english forum (I think that speak in another language goes against the rules)...

a500 not box
It's the hell to much, I have seen some A500 on Eb*y for cheap...

Guarda mi interessano anche i soli scambi
You mean to change your Amigas with something else, but right now I'm not planning of given away any of my machines.
Let me see, I have some megadrive/genesis cartridges (about 15 without manuals and cases, i need to check...), but at the very end I don't know what do you want exchange its for....

Let me know

silverf0x0
10th May 2009, 17:21
latina Italy ?
Yes, "Alpini" (/*I never though they were drinking this much*/) are in right now...

imnogeek
10th May 2009, 19:32
HI silverf0x0

I will speak english, cause we are in an english forum (I think that speak in another language goes against the rules)...
Thank you for using English, you are correct, Amibay is English Only.

This is against the rules, this could be seen as price driving. Never say it is too much or to little, if you do not want it then do not buy it.

Thank you

Gary

silverf0x0
11th May 2009, 12:32
Quote:

This is against the rules, this could be seen as price driving. Never say it is too much or to little, if you do not want it then do not buy it.

OK, thank you for the advice...

Dexther
6th June 2009, 02:17
OMEGA UP !

Dexther
9th June 2009, 10:27
UP

Lechuck
9th June 2009, 12:34
Hello friend ,

I am interested only in the accelerator as I have a 1200..Are you willing to sell it to me?

Please answer or p.m me with a price for the accelerator and a shipping cost for Greece pls.

Thanks!