Not open for further replies.

ancalimon

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Country
Turkey
Region
Istanbul
My spacebar is not working. I guess it's the membrane.

Does anyone have any spare to sell?

It says Mitsumu A500(E)56 A619B

(is this the same one used in Amiga500s? )

It's the same one used in A500.
I have one, let me know if you want it, it's the 96-key version and comes from an A500+ keyboard. It's not suitable if you have the 94-key US/UK keyboard layout.

But first I would try to swap the rubber arcs/bridges underside the key sleeves. More often than not the problem's there and not in the membrane, the bridges can lose conductivity over time while the membrane's pads are typically fine.

It's the same one used in A500.
I have one, let me know if you want it, it's the 96-key version and comes from an A500+ keyboard. It's not suitable if you have the 94-key US/UK keyboard layout.

But first I would try to swap the rubber arcs/bridges underside the key sleeves. More often than not the problem's there and not in the membrane, the bridges can lose conductivity over time while the membrane's pads are typically fine.

It's the 96key US/UK layout.
I checked the membrane and found a very tiny crack on the way up from spacebar. I filled the crack with graffiti and it's working for the moment.
I have a friend that have spare A500 membranes here. Just in case they don't work out for me, I'll keep this thread open.

Last edited:
Found A500+ membrane that 's the same but forgot about this thread. So it can be closed. and keep in mind that A500+ keyboard membrane works with Escom A4000T keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom