PDA

View Full Version : Sold Boxed Amiga Technologies software

Nathanieltolbert
17th May 2010, 04:04
Hello. I found this and several others like it while looking through Amiga stuff with Ed. I'm not certain whether people would be interested in this or not, so I'm going to put it up and see. This box when I found it was still sealed. I opened it accidentally with the books as I picked it up. The sticker was old apparently. These books and software have never been used. The disks are still sealed in the plastic wrap, sorry it's hard to see, I know. Asking price is 30USD or nice offer and shipping. Software included in this set is: Pinball Mania; Whizz; WordWorth V.4SE; Organizer V1.1; Datastore V1.1; Turbocalc V.3.5; Photogenics V.1.2aSE; and Personal Paint V.6.4. and their accompanying (is that the correct word?) manuals. I believe that the software is in NTSC mode but I cannot be certain. Thank you for looking!

rkauer
17th May 2010, 16:32
Nice bundle!

Kin Hell
17th May 2010, 16:39
Exactly as supplied with A1200 MAGIC series of machines. ;)

I could be tempted myself, bar the possible NTSC software thing. :|

Kin

Nathanieltolbert
17th May 2010, 18:26
Well, I don't know what mode it does or if there is a specific video mode because i have a scan doubler on my machine and I have my machine jumpered to PAL because that's what most of the software I get is. It works for me in this fashion just fine. Do you think it says somewhere on the label whether it's NTSC or PAL?

-Edit- Well I just tried my set that Ed gave me and with my board jumpered to PAL, the software appeared to run in PAL mode, at 50Hz so this software might switch back and forth for all I know. But the monitor confirmed that while I was running it, it was running at 50Hz. So more than likely, it will work fine for European users.

Kin Hell
17th May 2010, 18:57
Okies Nathan. PM sent.

Kin

Nathanieltolbert
17th May 2010, 19:27
PM replied to.

Kin Hell
18th May 2010, 22:50
Payment sent Nathan. :thumbsup:

Regards,

Charlie

davideo
18th May 2010, 22:53
Thread marked as 'Sold'

Will close thread once feedback has been completed.

Dave G :cool:

Nathanieltolbert
19th May 2010, 00:58
This is shipped. Please let me know when you get it? I like to make certain that everything arrives somewhat safely.

Kin Hell
26th May 2010, 13:39
Nathan. - Your parcel arrived this morning. Thanks ever so much & feedback left. :thumbsup:

Charlie

davideo
26th May 2010, 16:06
Time to lock the thread then :thumbsup:

Don't forget to return feedback Nathan.

Dave G