manic23

Only Amiga Makes it Happen
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Country
United Kingdon
Region
Bromley, Kent
I am after 1 CD blank cover and one floppy blank cover for an A4000 front panel if anyone has such an animal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I've got a CD cover blank for an A4000D. Not sure where it is but you can have it for postage costs once I find it. It is very white and not yellowed at all.

Hello again Harrison, did you have any luck finding that CD cover blank for an A4000D?

Just going to have one last ditched effort and bump this thread for the last time in the hope that someone can help me out with some CD & Floppy Blanks for A4000 Front Panel... pretty please? lol ;)

I should have a floppy cover but is hiding somewhere in a dark box. Will check!

did not find the box yet with all the frontpanels I have cumulated over the years (5 1/4 and 3 1/2), I expect it to be in there somewhere

I know this is an old thread now, but I am still looking for a CD and floppy front cover for an A4000 if anyone can help?

I definitely lost mine, as I lost also my original A4000 3.0 ROMs, C= OS3.1 cardboard box, and a Tandem IDE card which were in the same box... I knew where they were for years in my old house, but sh*t happens when you move house... :( Maybe they'll show up one day in a totally unexpected location/box, but I wouldn't hold my breath on it...

But with today's 3D printers becoming easily accessible, maybe start a new thread asking if anyone can 3D print these 2 rather simple and small pieces. Shouldn't be too hard once they figure out the exact measurements.

I definitely lost mine, as I lost also my original A4000 3.0 ROMs, C= OS3.1 cardboard box, and a Tandem IDE card which were in the same box... I knew where they were for years in my old house, but sh*t happens when you move house... :( Maybe they'll show up one day in a totally unexpected location/box, but I wouldn't hold my breath on it...

But with today's 3D printers becoming easily accessible, maybe start a new thread asking if anyone can 3D print these 2 rather simple and small pieces. Shouldn't be too hard once they figure out the exact measurements.

Thanks Dirkies, yes the 3D printing route might be the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom