matt3k

Blogger
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Country
United States
Region
NY
5 bad 3000 motherboards to be repaired, as possible. Matt3k will send Tbus 5 Amiga 3000 Desktop Motherboards for repair with a 3000D power supply and 2 daughterboards for Tbus to keep as his own after the project.

The goal of the project is for Tbus to repair all 5 of motherboards and as payment, Tbus will keep 2 working motherboards for this collection with the remaining 3 repaired and working systems going to matt3k.

In the event that all 3000 mb's can't be repaired, Tbus and Matt3k will still divide up the motherboards with a preference to giving Matt3k working systems and Tbus keeping defective 3000 mb's for spares.

The length of this repair will not exceed 6 months. When 6 months have been reached, all allocated 3000 mb's will be shipped back to Matt3k unless a short extension period of completion has be given by Tbus and agreed by Matt3k.

Shipping will be the responsibility of both parties and adequate care will be taken with packing.

Shipped today to Tbus... Thanks Man!

Last edited:
Is this all staying within the USA? I've got an a4000 motherboard that doesn't work (no daughter card, cpu, or RAM) and have been debating what to do with it. I decided not to fix it since I couldn't find anyone in the US to work on it.

TBus has delivered!!! All five motherboards have been repaired.

He is keeping 2 and I'm getting 3.

Again a big thank you to Tbus for his expertise. He is shipping them to me this week.

Last edited:
Have been out but kept matt3k in the loop. Finally back from traveling and have boxed matt3k's boards up.

They will go back to him on Monday. A big thank you to matt3k for his patience. Fixing Amigas is definitely a labor of love and not a job for me.

Matt, I have just purchased a lot of 3K parts from ebay as well, so if there is any trouble when they get to you just let me know.

These have shipped. 5/5 repaired! :cool: Under 6 months. I consider this a success- big thanks to matt3k for being an awesome dude.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom