Not open for further replies.

christopherpm

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Country
Scotland
Region
Highland
I have another batch of CDTV Boot ROMs for sale enabling the use of Kickstart 2.0 or higher in the CDTV

This set contains the two CDTV boot rom's which hold the CD logic (player, driver etc) and fit sockets U34 and U35.

These ROM's are fully compatible, drop in replacement for the existing ROM's, no need for swapping pins!!

£15.00 per set plus P&P (£2.50 within UK, £4.50 outside of UK) - payment by PayPal (gift not necessary)

NOTE: These are being sold under license and come with a unique serial number.

Last edited:
Pictures of Genuine Roms or Pirated burnt Eproms

and "bcmdesign" where is his declaration of interest ? Silent bidding via PM is STRICTLY Prohibited.

as a note there is no such thing as "Abandonware" and I'm sure Amigakit would be interested in the legitimacy of these "Roms".

I apologise - bcmdesign had contacted me on a previous post.

Yes I see that, next time ask the member to post in the current sales thread.

thanks.

p.s.
Concerned here if these "roms" are illegal burt Eproms, can you elaborate please.

Programmable 'Firmware' devices

Please note that 'Firmware' devices containing software code are subject to the same rule of trading as ALL software on AmiBay.

Firmware is that part of a programmable medium which can be used for storing startup or any code indicative to the operation of a system-

This covers ROM, PROM, EPROM, Flash and Microcontroller technologies.

To openly trade in these items, you must ensure that you own the code / software that is stored on these device(s) or provide them as blank / empty for future programming.

You can only provide programmed items or offer a service to program this technology where you are able to provide proof that the code or software programmed is in either the public domain / open source, or owned by you as part of a transferrable licence.

This rule applies to, but is not limited to, the following common technologies:-
Trans-Flash adapters (i.e R4/DSOne), Console Mod chips, EPROM (including OTP Roms), Micro-Controllers and SD / SDHC media or other solid state storage devices.

If you have any doubt or concern about a device you are considering selling or buying, please contact a member of staff for assistance.

Please note: Amibay accepts no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of descriptions of goods offered via the site.

Providing Services: Backing up, upgrading software and or firmware

• As the requester you must own a licensed copy of the firmware/software
  • As the requester you must provide sufficent proof of ownership to the service provider.
  • As the service provider you must comply with copyright law and only provide services to legitimate license holders only.

Legal Disclaimer

• Amibay does not and will not condone copyright infringement, you should be aware that this activity may be against the law in some countries - it is your civic duty to abide by the laws of your country
  • Amibay does not accept any legal liability through the use of services provided by members, nor does AmiBay accept any liabilty of loss through the missuse of services provided by members.
  • Members that solicit or provide this service do so under the their own onus. Should either party infringe copyright; they, and not AmiBay will be held legally responsible.

Received my ROMs...but CDTV doesn't recognise them...acts the same way as if no ROMs were installed (i.e. goes directly to kickstart image) and the CD-ROM is not recognised....

Any ideas where/what to check?

I've sent you a replacement set.

Received my ROMs...but CDTV doesn't recognise them...acts the same way as if no ROMs were installed (i.e. goes directly to kickstart image) and the CD-ROM is not recognised....

Any ideas where/what to check?

- - - Updated - - -

Just to clarify, I AM licensed by Cloanto to sell these (and other) Amiga ROMs

Hi there,

Are these still available? Just picked up a CDTV, and if serviceable would like to get a
set of v2.07 installed.

Thanks

Russ

PS also looking for 2 side, case screws if anyone has a couple spare ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom