Perpetually Perplexed
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Country
England
Region
Greater Manchester
For sale I have a refubished Acorn Elctron with Plus 1 interface in really nice clean, unyellowed, condition. Comes with original psu, Triumph CR-1620 tape deck (with power cable) which has the tape counter reset missing but is otherwise a good reliable loader, 5pin din to 5 pin din tape lead, brand new composite AV cable, User Manual, Start Programming With The Electron book, software brouchure and a small selection of software.

I have also done the composite colour fix on this unit. For those who don't know the Electron only had monochrome on the composite output as standard.

Am looking for £50 plus P&P via Paypal GIFT or buyer my cover the PP fees at their end if preferred

Will also be listed on the otherbay and could end at anytime

Acron Electron With Interface 1 005.jpgAcron Electron With Interface 1 002.jpgAcron Electron With Interface 1 003.jpgAcron Electron With Interface 1 004.jpgAcron Electron With Interface 1 010.jpgAcron Electron With Interface 1 012.jpgAcron Electron With Interface 1 011.jpgAcron Electron With Interface 1 014.jpgAcron Electron With Interface 1 015.jpgAcron Electron With Interface 1 013.jpg

More photos to follow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom