PDA

View Full Version : Wanted STe or 030

The_Falconer
1st October 2014, 06:30
Hi --

I'm looking for an STe, Mega STe, or (yeah, I know, I'm dreaming for even asking) Falcon 030.

If it's a regular STe, 520 or 1040 doesn't matter, but any upgrades (memory, accelerators) would definitely sweeten the deal. :)

Here's the catch: I'm in the States, so NTSC only. American keyboard layout only.

I don't much care about the outward appearance of the machine, so long as it's fully functional and the keyboard isn't missing any keys.

Žancas.

locnar77
27th October 2014, 16:59
you know all you have to do is replace the TOS roms with US versions. and replace the power supply on a STE. and it will be in NTSC. the MEGA STE, TT and Falcon all have universal power supplies so you dont even have to replace that, just the TOS.

Paul92706
2nd November 2014, 02:24
Hi --

I'm looking for an STe, Mega STe, or (yeah, I know, I'm dreaming for even asking) Falcon 030.

If it's a regular STe, 520 or 1040 doesn't matter, but any upgrades (memory, processor) would definitely sweeten the deal. :)

Here's the catch: I'm in the States, so NTSC only.

I don't much care about the outward appearance of the machine, so long as it's fully functional and the keyboard isn't missing any keys.

Žancas.

Hi Pancas, i have a nice 1040STe, and its NTSC. The system has a IDE CF cardreader, 4gigs, Fast reader. 4megs Ram, GB8000 video converter to vga, very nice machine for gaming and demos! i really need to think about selling this one, i will sleep on this and let you know, as these are really desired by the Atari community. I am also in the states CA to be exact. i will keep you posted!

The_Falconer
2nd November 2014, 19:35
Hi --

If it's a regular STe, 520 or 1040 doesn't matter, but any upgrades (memory, processor) would definitely sweeten the deal. :)

Here's the catch: I'm in the States, so NTSC only.

Žancas.

Hi Pancas, i have a nice 1040STe, and its NTSC. The system has a IDE CF cardreader, 4gigs, Fast reader. 4megs Ram, GB8000 video converter to vga, very nice machine for gaming and demos! i really need to think about selling this one, i will sleep on this and let you know, as these are really desired by the Atari community. I am also in the states CA to be exact. i will keep you posted!

Cool, good to know!

...Also, "žancas" is Old English for "thanks"; I wasn't singing my name. :D (Maybe I should've gone with "ago gratias"...)

locnar77
5th December 2014, 15:49
Best and B&C sell new ones you know

The_Falconer
28th December 2014, 22:44
Best and B&C sell new ones you know

Yes, I know. They're a bit exorbitant, though.