The_Falconer

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Nebraska
Hi --

I'm looking for an STe, Mega STe, or (yeah, I know, I'm dreaming for even asking) Falcon 030.

If it's a regular STe, 520 or 1040 doesn't matter, but any upgrades (memory, accelerators) would definitely sweeten the deal. :)

Here's the catch: I'm in the States, so NTSC only. American keyboard layout only.

I don't much care about the outward appearance of the machine, so long as it's fully functional and the keyboard isn't missing any keys.

Þancas.

Last edited:
you know all you have to do is replace the TOS roms with US versions. and replace the power supply on a STE. and it will be in NTSC. the MEGA STE, TT and Falcon all have universal power supplies so you dont even have to replace that, just the TOS.

Hi --

I'm looking for an STe, Mega STe, or (yeah, I know, I'm dreaming for even asking) Falcon 030.

If it's a regular STe, 520 or 1040 doesn't matter, but any upgrades (memory, processor) would definitely sweeten the deal. :)

Here's the catch: I'm in the States, so NTSC only.

I don't much care about the outward appearance of the machine, so long as it's fully functional and the keyboard isn't missing any keys.

Þancas.

Hi Pancas, i have a nice 1040STe, and its NTSC. The system has a IDE CF cardreader, 4gigs, Fast reader. 4megs Ram, GB8000 video converter to vga, very nice machine for gaming and demos! i really need to think about selling this one, i will sleep on this and let you know, as these are really desired by the Atari community. I am also in the states CA to be exact. i will keep you posted!

Hi --

If it's a regular STe, 520 or 1040 doesn't matter, but any upgrades (memory, processor) would definitely sweeten the deal. :)

Here's the catch: I'm in the States, so NTSC only.

Þancas.

Hi Pancas, i have a nice 1040STe, and its NTSC. The system has a IDE CF cardreader, 4gigs, Fast reader. 4megs Ram, GB8000 video converter to vga, very nice machine for gaming and demos! i really need to think about selling this one, i will sleep on this and let you know, as these are really desired by the Atari community. I am also in the states CA to be exact. i will keep you posted!

Cool, good to know!

...Also, "þancas" is Old English for "thanks"; I wasn't singing my name. :D (Maybe I should've gone with "ago gratias"...)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom