Hardware Junkie™
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
128   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Lancashire
I've found a few original Spectrum games/software whilst having a clearout and decided to list them here as i no longer own a Speccy :)

All cassettes are complete with cases and inner sleeves/instructions and appear to be in good condition. I cannot guarantee they all work as i have no way to test them so are therefore sold as seen :cool:

The games/software are:

*Science Horizons - Survival - minor wear to box
*Make-A-Chip - minor wear to box
*Scrabble - minor wear to box
*Mega Basic
*Chess
*Horace Goes Skiing
*ZX Spectrum+ User Guide Companion Cassette
*Horizons Software Starter Pack
*Cassette 50 - 50 games on one cassette
*Chequered Flag

I'm looking for £SOLD in the UK for the lot (Will cost a bit more to ship abroad so please ask :)).

Attachments

• 100_1918.JPG
    100_1918.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take them, there's something about that old skool artwork that makes me feel a bit funny. :)

I'll take them, there's something about that old skool artwork that makes me feel a bit funny. :)

I hear you there r0jaws, those three boxes from the original pack (Survival, make a chip and Scrabble) just make me so nostalgic. Christmas 1984 - there it was, in all it's glory - my Speccy 48! Loved that machine! Until in 1988 I got a C64C then an Amiga 500 in 1990 and so on but I'll never forget the speccy experience (Got a ZX81 in 1982 but the Speccy with it's colours and SOUND was just the mutts nuts!).

<sings> memories......

LOL

J

Packaged received, all in excellent condition and beautifully packaged!
Thanks very much. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom