Amstrad Anorak

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Bucks
Hi everyone....

I'm looking for 2086 parts - I have 4 system units, but nothing else.

Also, I'm looking for a 1.2MB external drive for the same machine (one of the few XT class machines that supports HD drives!)

PC2086 parts

PC2086 parts

Hi everyone....

I'm looking for 2086 parts - I have 4 system units, but nothing else.

Also, I'm looking for a 1.2MB external drive for the same machine (one of the few XT class machines that supports HD drives!)

I have the following PC2086 parts:
  • Base unit with maths coprocessor installed and ailing hard drive (still boots, but is sometimes reluctant to spin up and has some bad clusters).
  • Keyboard
  • Mouse
  • Service manual
All parts are clean and have been stored carefully, but the plastic is badly discoloured.

I'm having a loft clearout, and these items are destined for the dump I'm afraid - but you are welcome to have any of them for the price of postage. Please let me know if you are interested.

Best Regards

Cliff

Yes please ! I'm still looking for a monitor but those bits will let me build a useable system.

Can you get a postage quote and let me know - I'll gladly PayPal you the postage.

Regards

Phil

I'm happy the parts are of use to you.:)

Could you just confirm that you would like all the parts please (I wasn't sure that you would want another base unit to add to your collection)?

I will look out some packing materials and get back to you in a few days with a quote for postage.

Best Regards

Cliff

The package weighs around 11kg, so postage with Parcel Force will be £23.14. If that's OK with you, please PM me your address.

I will PM my email address for PayPal payment shortly.

Best Regards

Cliff

I’m sad that something seems to have gone wrong with this deal. The contrast between your enthusiastic acceptance of my offer and the almost complete silence that followed has left me puzzled. I hope you are OK.

I don’t know if you received my last PM, so I reaffirm that I am still holding the package for you. I will continue to hold it until further notice. If you are able to cover the postage and let me know your address I will dispatch it straight away.

Best Regards

Cliff

P.S. If anyone on the forum is in contact with Amstrad Anorak and knows what might have happened, could you drop me a PM please?

Amstrad Anorak

I have heard nothing from you for nearly three months now, so I think it's time to bring this to a close. I withdraw my offer and will dispose of the parts by alternative means.

I have no way of telling what went wrong with this deal, and can only repeat that I hope you are well.

Cliff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom