PDA

View Full Version : Closed CLOSED : SALE: A4000 Various Hardware

J.T.Kirk
2nd August 2008, 12:20
==========================================================

USB black keyboard (working in Amigas with Poseidon, ideal for PlayStation2).

PRICE: 10 EURO

A4000D Motherboard with 3.1 Kickstart ROMs and SuperBuster v11.

The battery is new, so no problem with leaking. The only problem of the motherboard is that one pin for the HD LED is being cut, either works fine. (Please contact me for photos if you want to see)

It comes with 2MB of Chip and 16MB of Fast RAM.

You will also get 3.0 ROMs and SuperBuster v9 with the extracting tool.

Note: The daughterboard is not available.

PRICE: 180 EURO

Mirage Tower 4000 Pro, brand new, with everything included (Mediator card, Core Card, MMCD).

PRICE: 390 EURO

Please note, that the most of these items where bought from Amiga dealers and everything is 100% working.

I accept PayPal, please contact me for shipping costs or any questions you might have (photos), if everyone is interested.

Regards.

Hessu
3rd August 2008, 09:17
PM sent about CyberStorm MKII 060/50MHz

Hessu
6th August 2008, 16:54
We had a deal and payment sent for the Cyberstorm MKII 060/50, now i'm just waiting.

J.T.Kirk
6th August 2008, 19:20
That's right. CyberStorm MKII is being sold to Hessu. Thanks for the deal.

J.T.Kirk
9th August 2008, 21:56
The USB keyboard and the new Mirage 4000 Tower Pro are left for purchase.

Thanks to the buyers though.

J.T.Kirk
14th August 2008, 12:56
Well, A4000D motherboard and some components are back for selling. Sorry if I cause any trouble in the forums. :)

Hessu
14th August 2008, 17:23
Cyberstorm MK2 arrived, and it's like Phantom said, in good working condition. It was delivered amazingly fast. Trustworthy partner, had a great patience, even with me who were n00b at Paypal, card was packed with extremely care. I know there is a feedback topic separately, sorry, but couldn't resist, thats how happy i am at the moment ;)

meega
14th August 2008, 17:33
Posting feedback in the original topic as well as in the Feedback thread is fine, it helps to keep the offer thread up-to-date. :)

J.T.Kirk
29th August 2008, 14:40
The motherboard is listed on eBay and of course there is a Buy It Now option at the same price as always.

[Admin: Link Temporary Removed ]

Please note that it will come now together with 2MB Chip and 16MB Fast RAM, as the original 3.0 ROMs and SuperBuster v9 with the extracting tool.

Zetr0
31st August 2008, 11:23
@Phantom

I have edited your post for the moment, As we do allow Buy It Now eBay item to be linked here, yours it not an explicit Buy It Now.

I just want to clear this with the Staff Here, then you can have the link back. sorry for the delay.

@coze

a fair point :)

@meega

Sorry chap, just wanna clear this first with the rest of the team.

J.T.Kirk
31st August 2008, 15:18
@ Zetr0

I don't understand why it's not explicit. But It Now option is 159.99 british pounds and that equals to nearly 200 euros using an x-rates calculator. Please correct me if I'm wrong and sorry for the trouble.

I asked meega before about eBay listings and he told me that there is not a problem as I list it here also with the same prices.

Kin Hell
31st August 2008, 16:35
@ Phantom

I think you are mis-understanding the point here. Sure, AmiBay does allow BIN links to eBay. AmiBay does not allow Bidding Links to eBay.

Unfortunately, when you placed the BIN Option, you didn`t set the Item as a "BIN only". consequently, the item was being bid on after the first bid removed the option to BIN.

As above & in the AmiBay site rules, off site linking to eBay items is not allowed.

We will get back to you on this asap. It is being discussed by the AmiBay Admins. Just one of those things that develop as the site evolves. :wink:

Sorry for the temporary inconvenience this may cause!

J.T.Kirk
31st August 2008, 16:52
Sure no problem and sorry for the mis-understanding. :-)

darksun9210
15th September 2008, 10:13
sorry if i've missed the update, but, did that A4000 mainboard get sold?

J.T.Kirk
21st September 2008, 14:46
@ Kin Hell

Any news about my case? :D

Kin Hell
21st September 2008, 16:45
Hi Phantom,

Just to get one thing straight, we didn't have a case, want a case or even want to create a case about this. It's just how the rules are & you haven't done anything wrong with what you did really. It just knocked on to something we don't allow & perhaps if eBay could get their stuff right, this should ever happen with RE to BIN. BIN should be there until the BIN is exceeded by bids....if ever.
Anyways, this isn't an eBay lesson, but the current Status Quo is:

There is a lean to BIN only options being okay, but not ones that turn into an Auction.

There is also discussion of this & similar events still in progress.

Just carry on as normal & we will intervene as & when we think necessary.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused you. AmiBay is & for ever will be, "Evolving".

Thanks for your patience & understanding. :D

J.T.Kirk
21st September 2008, 16:52
No problem really. I just wanted to know. Thanks for keeping me informed of the situation. :)

Kin Hell
21st September 2008, 16:53
A pleasure Mr.

All the best,

Kin :mrgreen:

vk3heg
23rd September 2008, 08:12
PM sent about the 4000D mb.

J.T.Kirk
25th September 2008, 13:14
He had a deal with Stephen about the A4000D motherboard. Thanks a lot.

vk3heg
26th September 2008, 04:45
Have a deal with Stephen about the A4000D motherboard. Thanks a lot.

Deal has been made, and payed for.. Now to just await the arival of said motherboard!

Thanks, Phantom..

Cheers,
Stephen

J.T.Kirk
13th May 2009, 18:06
Can we lock that thread? It got too old now. :thanks:

TheCorfiot
13th May 2009, 19:04
No Problem my friend

Thread Closed

TC 8)