Pickle Riiiick!
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Country
England
Region
Shropshire
1 x A600 with 2.0 Kickstart ROMs (vanilla setup, no expansion card)
1 x Power Supply
1 x A600 Box with Poly inserts
1 x A600 manual, + tech sheets

It's all nice and clean and working fully as far as I can tell. I haven't tested the PCMCIA card slot, but all keys seem to be fine, the two joystick/mouse ports are working, and the monitor video out is working (I use a video to SCART lead) as well as the audio ports. I've also tested the external drive port and that works fine too, so I don't have any reason to believe the other ports are failing as they are less-used.

The keys are very slightly yellow, but not by much. The case seems good and not yellowed.

The only problems I have encountered, which are easily fixed, are as follows:

1: The floppy drive eject button works, but the mechanism 'slowly' ejects the floppy, so the metal eject mechanism needs lubricating to make it snappy again. **Update** I've stripped and cleaned the A600 right down and checked the tension on the floppy eject spring which has now been fixed, however I can see that the reason the floppy drive ejects slowly is because it seems to be slightly aligned incorrectly, causing the floppy disk to touch the case slot at the top. Doesn't affect it working, but would probably need to be fixed to make it work nicer!

2: The small rubber foot underneath is missing as it went bad and had to be removed by me recently (it started to melt and go gooey!), but it would be easy enough to remove and replace all of these if needed.

Screenshots here for its condition and to show it working for you

**Update**

Also now found the box, original A600 manual and tech sheet/quick connect sheet, and the poly inserts, so these will all be included in the sale.
IMG_2012.jpg

Looking for £90 £70 + the shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_2007.jpg
    IMG_2007.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2005.jpg
    IMG_2005.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2006.jpg
    IMG_2006.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2008.jpg
    IMG_2008.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2009.jpg
    IMG_2009.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
i think he means,

1mb ram no expansion

rom 37.299 so no pcmcia or HDD available unless you upgrade the rom.

i think he means,

1mb ram no expansion

rom 37.299 so no pcmcia or HDD available unless you upgrade the rom.

Yes that's right!

Also, bit of a nice update to this sale: I just went up the loft as I'm having a clearout, and found the following pieces of the A600 set!

1 x Commodore A600 box, a little dog-eared but still serviceable. One internal flap has come off, but is still inside the box so could be re-attached.
2 x A600 Poly inserts for the box - in decent condition
1 x Original A600 manual with Quick Connect Guide and Technical notice (maintaining System Memory) sheets - all in great condition, no rips or damage.

So it's pretty much complete as a set now! I'll update the main post with pictures as soon as I've gotten them off the camera!

Declaring interest in A600. Will send PM.

Last edited:
PM replied, will get you a quote on postage asap tomorrow and PM it back

PM sent today with postage costs. Apologies for delay, some personal issues cropped up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom