Kit to build a PC keyboard adapter: only PCB and some other parts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vibros

Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
Emilia-Romagna
Hello,

i have made a kit based on this project

http://www.rotgradpsi.de/mc/gadget/amiga.html

For sale is what is pictured on the photo. Microcontroller, oscillator, the plug Amiga<--->adapter and the cable are missing.
You need to buy it by yourself!

This adapter work with Amiga 2000/3000D/T/4000D/T, with the right plug. PC keyboard need to be a common PS/2 (or AT) keyboard.

For this kit i ask 7 Eur + Postage and Paypal fee.

Regards
Stefano

Attachments

• DCP_6821.JPG
    DCP_6821.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 1
Hello,

still for sale.

regards
Stefano

Attachments

• ATKey_10.jpg
    ATKey_10.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 0
Hi, not interested but just wanted to add that this works with A500 too. Even keyboard reset! Just use appropriate connector to the motherboard pin header.

Hello,

i have made a new PCB with slight improvements: there is four holes for a plastic shell printed with a 3d printer.
If two or three of you wish to have this kit complete (with microcontroller and oscillator), with a different price, i will buy the missing parts.

Regards
Stefano

Attachments

• ATKey_11.jpg
    ATKey_11.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 0
Hello to all,

i have tried to obtain a couple of microcontroller, just to add this parts to this sale, but at the moment, i do not have received nothing.
So, at the moment this sale is still valid but without the missing parts.

Regards
Stefano

Hello,

this kit is still for sale at 5 Eur + postage (no tracking is needed, i think...).
A fresh picture is added about what is for sale.

Regards
Stefano

Attachments

• DCP_7546.JPG
    DCP_7546.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hello,

for sale what you see in pictures, at 5Eur + postage.

Regards
Stefano

Attachments

• DCP_7808.JPG
    DCP_7808.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 0
  • DCP_7806.JPG
    DCP_7806.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 0
Would be great option if you offered all the parts. I don't mind soldering it together. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello,

my post was a little be criptic: for sale an almost complete adapter (missing are the microcontroller, and the plug to the Amiga keyboard connector) and an empty PCB. With this part, you can build another adapter, but all the parts needed to assemble it are missing.
The software for the microcontroller is freely downloadable somewhere on the net.

Regards
Stefano

Edit: to reply correctly to Ziggystar12, i can't collect the microcontroller and the plug to the Amiga is a choice of the buyer: it depend of what type of Amiga will be used with this adapter. So, my offer go to persons with solder capability and able to programm some device like microcontroller.

Last edited:
Hello,

still for sale the incomplete item + an empty PCB.

Regards
Stefano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom