Not open for further replies.

RetroGR

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Athens
Recently i picked up from the user Morka.The accelerator is the Apollo Turbo MKIII 1230 card with the 16 Mhz processor over clocked to 40 Mhz.

The card boots up and everything but the system freezes with no cooling after 10 minutes.The manufacturer also suggests that if you have issues with the card you should use a heat sink or fun to cool it down.I manage to run the system for many hours without having to freeze with a fun and a heat sink.

I paid 120 euros + shipping for the card with the 2 x 32 mb of memory but i want to keep the memory modules.I might be willing to sell one with the card if you really want one.

Having in mind that you might need to replace the crystal or the processor i am offering the card at 80 euros + shipping.
Please note that i accept only paypal as gift or + paypal fees.

Will ship singed and tracked as well.

1 - Copy.jpg3.jpg4.jpg6.jpg

No returns accepted.

P.S.

Reserved for a friend outside amibay will reopen if negotiation fails in a few days.

Last edited:
I withdraw, I've stupidly not read the announce, i've not the abilities to repair this ! Sorry
I think that you don't have to fix anything, good cooling should be enough

You are correct i also wrote down that with good cooling the card was working for hours no problem.I just truthfully tell to people what to expect and they got scared :p when i got this card the buyer did not informed me about any of this details.Some people consider a card ok if it just boots up so be careful people.I am like an open book have nothing to hide in all my posts even if i loose some times.

Last edited:
Item sold to the friend i had it reserved so please be kind and close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom