AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
UK.
Region
Rotherham' South Yorkshire.
Hi all....

So iv finally had my 3.1 roms delivered today' YAY :) there both fitted nice and are wonrking well... But I now want Workbench 3.5. But i dont know where to get it' Can you guys help me out pls? :D

And a bit of info on installing BW3.5 would be fab too :D

Cheers Guys :)

Either check out amigakit.com or vesalia.de, who I think sell new Workbench CDs, or post up a Wanted ad on here. They do crop up from time to time. :)

Installing is (relatively) simple. You'll need to get your Amiga to a basic Workbench environment with CD-ROM support, then just run through the installer on the Workbench CD.

The simplest solution might be to install Workbench 3.1 (or possibly 3.0) from floppies and set up the basic CDFS (It's good enough to run the 3.5 installer)

Either check out amigakit.com or vesalia.de, who I think sell new Workbench CDs, or post up a Wanted ad on here. They do crop up from time to time. :)

Installing is (relatively) simple. You'll need to get your Amiga to a basic Workbench environment with CD-ROM support, then just run through the installer on the Workbench CD.

The simplest solution might be to install Workbench 3.1 (or possibly 3.0) from floppies and set up the basic CDFS (It's good enough to run the 3.5 installer)

:D Thank you very much :D

hi

hi

i know where you can get a full retail cd of 3.5

pm me(y)

yes, but there are some advantages to using 3.9 as well, in some cases as long as you do have an 030 3.9 is quicker, IMO it's nicer and easier to use than 3.5

yes, but there are some advantages to using 3.9 as well, in some cases as long as you do have an 030 3.9 is quicker, IMO it's nicer and easier to use than 3.5

Im going for 3.5 cos its just a standard a1200 (020) with a 4 meg expansion...
I dont think 3.9 would work well on mine' Plus im a tight arse! and if 3.5 is cheaper then thats good for me lol.... :p

I have a boxed & mint OS3.5 here if you want it?

PM me if you're interested. (y)

Kin

PM replied to, twice. :)

Subject to low Radar Detection, Phil & I could have a deal. (y)

Kin

PM replied to, twice. :)

Subject to low Radar Detection, Phil & I could have a deal. (y)

Kin

I've got my beady eye (the right eye don't work very well) on you ;)

Dave G :cool:

Payment sent.... (OS3.5)
Just waitin confirmation :)

Cheers charlie.... (y)

Phil,

I could have posted it today, but I have no address yet m8. :cool:

Charlie

Thanks Phil. It still got posted today. I guess you should see it Monday. :)

Let me know when you have it & I've already left you feedback. (y)

Best for now,

Charlie

*Edit*

I can't leave feedback because the URL is invalid? :shrug:

Mods, .... :help:

Thanks Phil. It still got posted today. I guess you should see it Monday. :)

Let me know when you have it & I've already left you feedback. (y)

Best for now,

Charlie

*Edit*

Cheers charlie... Ill let you know as soon as it arrives' Pleasure doing business with you... :D

Ps... Ill leave ya some feedback when i work out how to do that' lol :coffee:

The transaction took place in General Chat, not a trading thread, so no feedback can be left.

Lemme try moving the thread into "Wanted/Amiga" and see if that makes a difference.

*hold on to your hats!*

--------------------------

And we've moved!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom