Closed Acorn A5000 & Acorn PS/2 keyboards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokyoracer

(Not actually from Tokyo).
Blogger
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Norfolk
Got a bunch of Acorn keyboards for the A5000 and PS/2 type Acorn's and just wondering if anyone is looking to swap them for any other type of Acorn keyboard. Both types I have are yellowed though but I would be happy to swap like-for-like or am open to deals.

A5000 keyboard:
Acorn_A5000_KeyboardA.jpg

PS/2 type keyboard:
Acorn_RiscPC_KeyboardA.jpg

(Will get genuine shots up sometime soon).

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Offering these up for sale now.

Acorn A5000 keyboards: £20.00 GBP each + postage.

Acorn PS/2 type (A7000 & RiscPC) keyboards: £12.00 GBP each + postage.

I think I have around 2 or 3 A5000 KB's and about 4 or 5 PS/2 type keyboards. They are a bit grubby but i'l clean each one thoroughly as interest comes in (hence no picture).

Last edited:
@ tokyoracer

I'd like to shout up for one of the RISC keyboards please.

Forgot to mention, i'm also looking for one for the RiscPC... Hope you have more than one, otherwise, Merlin has 1st dibs as he was being clear about it :)

No problem, il get two of the least yellowed out and clean them up. I'l PM you both over the weekend with the results.

Hi there. I have a friend who is not yet a member of amibay who is interested in an a5000 keyboard. Do you have any left? If so I'd like to declare interest in one on behalf of him. I've sent him a pm on another forum to notify him of this post so he'll either join himself or let me know and I'll complete the sale on his behalf.

EDIT: Don't dig one out just yet in case he's not actually interested!

Last edited:
Is the A5000 keyboard compatible with an Acorn A4000???
I have an A4000 sat here with no keyboard and no way to use it.

Is the A5000 keyboard compatible with an Acorn A4000???
I have an A4000 sat here with no keyboard and no way to use it.

They are compatible, I presume the differences are physical rather than electrical. He already has an a4000 keyboard but wants an a5000 one to go with his a5000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom