I need help with a item that i need to know what it called

amigat

Amiga 1200T Cool
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Barry,Wales
Hi everyone
can someone tell me what this item is called and where can I get them as I am going to make a little project and I need this item but don't know what it's called to buy them

I did a quick google to confirm my thoughts, ptyerman was very close. its a DIL IDC connector (or could be referred to as a header). DIL being "Dual In Line"

That's great! Do you know the name of the opposite (socket to ribbon cable)?

I want to move my kickstarts so I can use the indi aga mk2 and fast ata at the same time.

Have you got the height in the case to do this?

Attachments

• IMG_0780.jpg
    IMG_0780.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0781.jpg
    IMG_0781.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0782.jpg
    IMG_0782.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 0
Not me. I had ordered those (they were naturally too tall for the desktop case), but I used them for a while anyway. The problem was, when I wanted to go back to the chips the round pins of the elevators ruined my kickstart sockets for anything else.

Since there is no where to repair around here, I just bought a new motherboard. I don't want to talk about the old motherboard :(

I got mine in a power tower case but I am going to extend my rom sockets to the front of the motherboard for elbox FastATA ide board so I can install mediator TX pci board without any issues with the elbox FastATA under the mediator will posted photos as soon everything arrives.

Have you got the height in the case to do this?

Back
Top Bottom