PDA

View Full Version : Sold ZX Spectrum +2 with games.

tokyoracer
26th May 2010, 17:54
I am going to sell my +2 Speccy as in the picture few light marks here and there. All is working appart from the RF output which is scrambled. RGB output however is A-OK.

Comes with:

Spectrum +2 Computer

Spectrum +2 User Manual with Basic

Power Supply (Has Tape on it, worked for me but since I got no idea why it is there I am selling it 'as is' meaning use at your own risk).

Scrabble x 2

Make-A-Chip

Horace Goes Skiing

Survival

Fruit Machine Simulator

Checkered Flag

And Hardball

http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss235/Solvalu/IMG_3613.jpg

Price: 25 including P+P (within the UK)! :o

UK buyers I will have to put in-front of people in other parts of the world since P+P is so steep (am sorry!).

AndyLandy
26th May 2010, 18:13
Just to help with the sale. If the unit is a black one, there's a high chance it's actually a +2A. With the external disk drive, this model effectively becomes a fully-fledged Spectrum +3 :-)

tokyoracer
26th May 2010, 18:25
Just to help with the sale. If the unit is a black one, there's a high chance it's actually a +2A. With the external disk drive, this model effectively becomes a fully-fledged Spectrum +3 :-)

It's a grey one Andy mate. :)

AndyLandy
26th May 2010, 18:25

It's a grey one Andy mate. :)

No worries, hard to tell with the pic (Or my eyesight is just rubbish) :-)

tokyoracer
26th May 2010, 18:34
Best way to tell between them (other then colour) is the cassette button logos. The +2A has them just above the buttons and the grey models have them on the buttons themselfs. :thumbsup:

rkauer
26th May 2010, 19:17
I cannot help myself: I need to ask the S&H to Brazil.:)

It is on behalf of friend who is looking for one of those babies for a long time.

tokyoracer
27th May 2010, 11:41
I cannot help myself: I need to ask the S&H to Brazil.:)

It is on behalf of friend who is looking for one of those babies for a long time.
I should think it will be around the 40 GBP mark atleast RK but il check for you if you really want. :)

rkauer
27th May 2010, 15:33
Reserve it! I'll call my friend and tell him about the price, which I think is pretty decent.

Maybe you have to dismantle the unit in two packages to save on shipping, but that's all.

More in a few hours.

---------- Post added at 11:33 ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 ----------

[EDIT] He likes! PM your deets, good sir?

AndyLandy
27th May 2010, 15:34
Fingers crossed for you, rkauer! I hope it works out :-)

tokyoracer
27th May 2010, 15:53
Reserve it! I'll call my friend and tell him about the price, which I think is pretty decent.

Maybe you have to dismantle the unit in two packages to save on shipping, but that's all.

More in a few hours.

---------- Post added at 11:33 ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 ----------

[EDIT] He likes! PM your deets, good sir?
Replied. :thumbsup:

rkauer
2nd June 2010, 01:54
Payment sent! :)

Thanks for Rojaws too for the hint about splitting the computer in two parts to save on shipping!:bowdown:

All hail to Chris for the patience and friendship. You sir are a gentleman.:thumbsup:

Adix
7th June 2010, 20:53
Another way to tell between them gray model have jack type socket for power suplly, black have din power socket.

rkauer
7th June 2010, 21:21
Oops! I forgot to mark the thread as "sold". Now fixed! :)

rkauer
24th July 2010, 20:57
One package came today! Yay! The computer itself was delivered this morning on my house. The other package with the games probably is about to be delivered on my friend's house.

So far, so good! :)

Congratulations, Chris. This is a lovely machine and I'm sure my friend will be very happy with it. :thumbsup:

But I need to wait for the other package to arrive to leave feedback. :-/

Hope you don't mind.

morcar
29th July 2010, 10:09
Another way to tell between them gray model have jack type socket for power suplly, black have din power socket.

Also another way is the size of the psu cuz from the +2a on they were massive and very heavy. The grey +2 had a small psu like the 48K spectrums.

rkauer
29th November 2010, 15:14
After two trips to Brazil, the second package shows up.

Thanks a lot, Chris. You are a star.

Feedback left and thread (finally!) closed.8)