Closed E3В Highway USB Zorro card

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pgovotsos please don't open up Threads who is older your join date. I know you are only trying but please contact users via PM.

That's incorrect. He did the right thing as he was interested, regardless the dates.

Thanks. Too bad the seller never responded to my PM or he could have had this sold a month ago. As it is now, I bought one from someone else. I don't understand why someone would list something for sale but not answer people willing to give them money.

Oh well, withdrawing interest since I bought one already from someone else. Good luck with the sale!

Ok I do understand everybody is free to do what he/she would like to do. Sorry that I find it unusual to respond to offers from 2012/2013. But I learned

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Ok I do understand everybody is free to do what he/she would like to do. Sorry that I find it unusual to respond to offers from 2012/2013. But I learned

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

If you look at the threads where I expressed interest, sure the original posts might have been over a year ago but there had been posts within a couple of months and the sellers were still logging into the system. Some had even posted bumps within the last month.

I'm really not trying to to put you down or anything but I'm thinking that you might not have a lot of experience with this type of forum. Certainly I could be wrong about that but you had joined here a year ago and have only posted a few times so might not be as familiar with how things work at a place like this.

This type of forum can be a bit different from the ones that are strictly discussion forums. On those, it is considered bad behavior to resurrect zombie threads because the topic got thoroughly talked out the first time or it's a topic that is old news by now. It's different on what's essentially an online version of the classifieds. Unless something is commented as sold, the item could still be available.

The end result is that some sellers never responded but some didn't. For older threads it can be a gamble but if you don't ask you could lose the chance to get something that you really want. As a result of asking, I DID end up getting contact with several of the sellers and buying their stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom