kipper2k

Rating - 100%
198   0   0
Country
Canada
Region
Ontario
Hi All,

I have 8 Vampire boards for the A600 for sale, they are complete and ready to mail. First 8 requests get them. Price is 90 euro plus shipping, i am not going to take any preoo
rders as it gets me into too much trouble being swamped so i will build them quietlyand sell them when ready to mail.

leave interest in this thread.

edit, forgot to mention, any mail going to Poland must be sent by tracked package, i have lost too many orders going there. Sorry, i know it's expensive but so is losing boards

Last edited:
Interested depending Shipping cost to France ! :)

Last edited:
Hi,

Thats 8 i believe. Shipping to all stated Countries is 7 euro, (Czech is 8 euro).. I will send off payment details later tonight.

thanks.

I would like to declare interest if another opens up.

Shipping cost are low.. So i confirm, i take one!

Thx you :)

Last edited:
You may notice that the starting address space is different from 0.1 or 0.2 to 1.0 core. Dont know but it may cause problems on games and apps.
Dont know also if the 020 is fully emulated or not. I think that I would prefer an 68K super-fast rather than a partial emulated 020 for compatibility reasons.

What are the different Core option choices ?

edit : found here : http://www.majsta.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=77

Any reason to put 0.1 or 0.2 instead of v1.0 ??

It's seems all is better with 1.0.

Last edited:
v1.0 emulates 68020 and is very fast and supports 64mb, it also is the least compatible with a few WHDload games (there are workarounds for most) . The v0.1 and v0.2 is the most compatible, use the table at this link for comparison.

http://majsta.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=77

There is a new core that should be released in the near future, (no date yet) that will be much better than all of these 3 cores and will definately make the vampire a much wanted item

my personal choice at the moment is the quick and dirty V0.2 as i only use it for gaming and not memory/speed intensive apps

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom