PDA

View Full Version : Sold 87 loose spectrum tapes give away just pay postage

BluesBrothers
12th November 2014, 13:49
I have a job lot of original tapes to give away to anyone who is willing to cover the postage costs or come and collect from Oldham.

79008 79009 79010 79011 79012

Also available on World of Spectrum so fisrt come first served

mariosMSX
12th November 2014, 15:50
ΝICE !
interested, but first i would like to ask about shipping.

BluesBrothers
12th November 2014, 16:24
ΝICE !
interested, but first i would like to ask about shipping.

All packaged up it'll weigh about 3kg so it's a courier job via UPS which will cost 22 GBP to ship to Greece

Merlin
12th November 2014, 19:23
Declaring interest if Marios turns this down.

mariosMSX
12th November 2014, 20:24
First of all i have to give my congratulations to BlueBrothers for that offer.
I am huge fan of tapes, i collect all type of computer tapes, but i don't want to take the tapes from someone who really need them.
I will be glad to take them and play with them, as long as no one wants them more than me.
I will pm BluesBrothers tomorrow for payment and shipping details.
Thank you, again.

BluesBrothers
12th November 2014, 20:45
First of all i have to give my congratulations to BlueBrothers for that offer.
I am huge fan of tapes, i collect all type of computer tapes, but i don't want to take the tapes from someone who really need them.
I will be glad to take them and play with them, as long as no one wants them more than me.
I will pm BluesBrothers tomorrow for payment and shipping details.
Thank you, again.

If you're happy to pay that postage then you are welcome to them. I must point out though that these tapes are untested (I'm not sure if I made that clear before). If that changes your mind at all then I will totally understand

- - - Updated - - -

Declaring interest if Marios turns this down.

Up to MariosMSX here but if he decides against the there all yours Dave. I do have something here for you already as it happens ;).

mariosMSX
13th November 2014, 10:02
I must point out though that these tapes are untested (I'm not sure if I made that clear before).

Don't worry, even the "tested" tapes sometimes does not load, not a problem if some tapes are dead.
Pm to follow for payment and shipping.

BluesBrothers
13th November 2014, 16:58
I must point out though that these tapes are untested (I'm not sure if I made that clear before).

Don't worry, even the "tested" tapes sometimes does not load, not a problem if some tapes are dead.
Pm to follow for payment and shipping.

Payment received for postage costs. Will book courier tonight and let you have tracking as soon as I have it.

BB

mariosMSX
22nd November 2014, 14:38
Package arrived in good order!
positive feedback left for BluesBrothers.

Once again i really want to thank BlueBrothers for the tapes and the hours of fun that i will have for test them!