Closed BOXED MINT Golden-Image diskdrive with Track-Display ! VERY RARE !

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC680X0

Frozen
Rating - 98%
100   2   0
Country
Netherlands
Region
Friesland
Up for sale is this boxed & new old stock Golden Image external disk-drive with Track-Display.

The disk-drive was never used, except one time for testing. It reads and writes very silently.
A Golden Image disk-drive in this mint and pristine condition is very rare and hard to find!

Reading - tested: OK
Writing - tested: OK
Track-Display - tested: OK

I'm asking 150 140 130 120 euro (+ shipping). Only express interest if you can afford it to pay and no offers, please. Thank You!

Attachments

• Dsc03402.jpg
    Dsc03402.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Dsc03406.jpg
    Dsc03406.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Dsc03410.jpg
    Dsc03410.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Dsc03401.jpg
    Dsc03401.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Sorry, PM sended. I will not comment the "time waster" statement but don't forget that may someone is only able to loggin by mobile for some seconds during flying around the world...;/

I'm going to clean this thread up now and un-approve the non-relevant posts.

If you can't play fair you will be getting a holiday on me :mad:

SOLD to Hendrik! Payment received, thanks! (y)
The package is going tommorow to the post-office.

Last edited:
@MC680X0 - I can assure you though that I did not sabotage your deal nor did I have the intention to do so. But lets keep this thread clean.. send me a PM and we can take it up there.. alright? :coffee:

Hey MC680X0, what Are You doing here. THIS is not good and not true. I never told you about my discussion between iRetrOVolver and me, you have asked me to tell but I never did it as you know. You should stop this kind of playing asap. I expect a clear statement to everyone otherwise I take the next step against you !! Everyone is playing fair here and you should do the same...

@ Hendrik

iRetrOVolver has admitted that he have sent you PM's. And you told me that you were nervous about it. That's all.

Last edited:
Never denied it either.. but there was no sabotage of any kind in the PM.. this is what Hendrik means.. we all know that now.. all good here.. nothing to see here.. let us move on please (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom