Country
Scotland
Region
Midlothian
500/500+ Modulator(s).

Ideally 2 (one for my spare 500).

Preferably including the black lead.

Doesn't matter if their yellowed/rough; if they're cheap enough :D

Mice: Any condition as long as their complete.

Preferred UK due to postage costs.

I should have one modulator kicking about perhaps even two. No Black lead though (if you mean the audio lead) but have got an aerial lead.

I have two in excellent condition (no yellowing) with leads and even the manual. Also few mice floating around.

I should have one modulator kicking about perhaps even two. No Black lead though (if you mean the audio lead) but have got an aerial lead.

That would be great. The audio lead isn't important, but it's always handy to ask/have. pm'ed

@b00mer thank you for the offer; but I would like to try and source from the UK first, as the postage from Slovenia will probably be too expensive :(

Last edited:
I've a few of those modulators too if you need.

Bryce.

@keitha

Apologies matey.

I know I've got at least two of them here somewhere but I can't find the little buggers.

I've hunted high and low and been through all my boxes of bits but still can't find them.

Dave G

@keitha

Apologies matey.

I know I've got at least two of them here somewhere but I can't find the little buggers.

I've hunted high and low and been through all my boxes of bits but still can't find them.

Dave G

Thanks for looking (y)

Still looking 'preferable' UK due to postage costs.

I found at least two modulators, so if you don't find any UK offers, mine are still there as "Plan B" :)

Bryce.

Hi, if you're still stuck, I have a 520 modulator here - no cables and no way to test though. You can have it for the cost of postage if you're interested...

Cheers

David

I found at least two modulators, so if you don't find any UK offers, mine are still there as "Plan B" :)

Bryce.

Thank you for the offer (y)

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, if you're still stuck, I have a 520 modulator here - no cables and no way to test though. You can have it for the cost of postage if you're interested...

Cheers

David

pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom