Not open for further replies.

jhonka

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
tenerife
Region
la laguna
hi First of all a salute to all forum users. A friend bought me at this forum scsi controller ( the draft this) for the CDTV and have the following problem : when connected I run the hd and boot the system but the cd drive stopped working , remove the controller and cd drive does not work stays on the screen cd request and hence fails . I hope your help and apologies for my English I am Spanish and I used the Google traslator Greetings to all .

Last edited:
you need verify if connector with cable red-black-yellow is connected on the rear of cd-rom

Hi thanks for the prompt reply . Confirmed, black and yellow red wire is connected. The controller worked and boot the hard drive , but do not appear in the system unit and not read cd cds. Disconnect scsi controller and connect the CD drive , but stopped reading cds. Stay on request cd screen. The cd is inserted by turning a few times and stops. Cleaned lens without any results . CDTV worked perfect till then was connected to scsi controller stopped working even removing the controller. Greetings .:(

- - - Updated - - -

The SCSI controller is this friend and I bought it in this UN forum . Greetings

1416570797458.jpg

Last edited:
some cdtv need work on plane horizontal

use cd original or cd-r not cd-rw

without hdd the screen when you insert a cd, the cd spin and change the screen in red or not, can you test with audio-cd?

i have a cdtv with same config and work fine

Hi thanks for replying .I tried with music cd with the same result .No red screen appears .The scsi controller is tested on a unit in a friend a570 500 and everything works perfect.However my CDTV worked perfect till they put the scsi controller.Greetings .

you are sure the power is connected behind the cd player?

p.s.
¿estás seguro de que la alimentación está conectado detrás del reproductor de cd?

mod.
sorry for translate in spanish

Hi thanks for writing in Spanish :)If 'm sure even checked the intentions of the connector simla source turned out damaged but are fine.I can think of nothing more to do is disarm only one to one and check connectors and intentions thereof and reassemble .regardsThe Spanish are well understood thanks .

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom