Not open for further replies.

PepaP

Rating - 96.9%
31   1   0
Country
ČR
Region
Vranovice
I have for sale a graphics card Piccolo.

I used RTG Piccolo in Amiga 4000, where works well.

I bought a new card and now I sell it.

DSC04855.jpgDSC04856.jpgDSC04857.jpgDSC04858.jpgDSC04859.jpgDSC04797.JPGDSC04798.jpg

Specification

http://amiga.resource.cx/exp/piccolo

Price:
140 EUR
+ shipping and paypal fees

Last edited:
Admins need help here the parcel is still missing can you advise me on what to do?

Hi,

Output from tracking:

"The consignment was deposited at the delivering post office in the destination country."

What your post office?

Regards, Sveta

Last edited:
it should be royal mail sorting office Mallusk I have spoken to three people there and it has not even been recieved by them according to the manager there. Sorry buddy I know your not to blame for any of this its the post office but I cant even put a claim against them for the missing item because you are the sender. The only people who know the actual postal location will be your post office as they can look at the signatures and locations on there computers but they wont answer any emails I have sent them.

Kind regards

Alan

I dont mind going to the post office to collect in fact that would be a better soloution for me.

HI Buddy
seen the movement have asked parcel force to hold at depot till next Saturday 17th as I am going to hamburg next week. will update you when I got home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom