Not open for further replies.

panfried

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Gloucestershire
I have 3 Acorn Electrons for sale, here are the details...

Acorn Electron #1 - £25 + P&P SOLD
This is nice clean Acorn electron, it gives a really nice picture using a composite cable and I have confirmed that all of the keys work. Unfortunately I don't' currently have any Acorn Electron software to hand so that is as far as my testing has gone. It comes with an original manual and original power supply

Acorn Electron #2 - £20 + P&P SOLD
Another nice clean Acorn electron, it gives a really nice picture using a composite cable and I have confirmed that all of the keys work. Unfortunately I don't' currently have any Acorn Electron software to hand so that is as far as my testing has gone. It comes with an original manual and power supply but the power supply is untested as one of the pins is slightly bent. It may be fixable and is included with the unit.

Acorn Electron #3 - £20 + P&P SOLD
Another nice clean Acorn electron, it gives a really nice picture using a composite cable and I have confirmed that all of the keys work. Unfortunately I don't' currently have any Acorn Electron software to hand so that is as far as my testing has gone. It comes with an original manual and a non-original power supply.

Last edited:
Next in line for one or two of these, independently of which one.
If only one is available, I'll take that one.
If two are available, I'll take those two.

Sending PM...

#2 is now sold to SenhorComputador

#1 & #3 sold to hsc pending payment

Last edited:
Well it made it in today with all of the electrons and acorns still intact!

Feedback left. Thanks!

Last edited:
After a reaaaaaaaallllly long parcel shipping arrived today safe and sound, positive feedback on the way

Glad it has finally landed with you! The one I sent to rootboy in the USA arrived quicker than yours, UPS must be delivering on foot these days :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom