(Not actually from Tokyo).
Blogger
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Norfolk
As promiced, some RISC stuff up for grabs. :)

Here I got an Anorn Risc PC with the following:

• Arm 710 CPU

• IBM DX2 Blue Lightning PC CPU (Ideal for MS Dos, Win3.1 or 95).

• 1.44Mb Floppy Drive

• V-Ram module (1mb or 2mb I forget)

• 64mb RAM (2x 32mb)

• RISC OS 3.60 ROMs

Good points are it starts up with the beep sound. Bad news is the door is missing it's spring and holder and it only boots to superviser prompt. I should think the battery is flat so sold as it is. I will refund if it isnt working as I have advertised. ;)
Keyboard and mouse is not included though I can add a mouse at a small extra cost. It takes standard PC PS/2 keyboards so that shouldnt be an issue.

It's in pretty clean condition but it does have the old school mark from it which is oh-so common. :|

Asking price, well since it isnt booting as it should, £25 including P+P to the UK! Or Possible swap with Acorn A7000+ :eek:

Electronic p0rnz alert!

IMG_3645.jpg

IMG_3646.jpg

IMG_3647.jpg

IMG_3649.jpg

IMG_3648.jpg

P.s. Would like to mention that I would prefer to post within the UK. Overseas interest I will take but people from United Kingdomland will have to take priority (sorry!). :ninja:

P.p.s. I will find some screws to hold that rear backplate thing in too so don't worry about that.

Last edited:
Declaring intrest!

With the promise of frequend updates for the computers wellbeing to its owner!:p

Declaring intrest!

With the promise of frequend updates for the computers wellbeing to its owner!:p
Noted. Though awating local replies. If I get none in the next few days or so, you will be first in line mate. :)

Do bare in mind postage to Greece will not be cheap. :(

Totally and completely interested if deal with Status falls through! I live in canada, so I would like a shipping quote to Vancouver, BC, postal code V5M 3J8. *fingers crossed*

Totally and completely interested if deal with Status falls through! I live in canada, so I would like a shipping quote to Vancouver, BC, postal code V5M 3J8. *fingers crossed*

I am deeply sorry to disappoint you but we closed that deal and i wait (sorry for not informing this thread once again) for the risc to be dispatched after i send him the $$ or better yet the €€ :)

Rouge, 'fraid so mate, sorry. :( Just trying to gather up and keep control of funds really and it will be sent to status.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom