AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
1041   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
I'm after a little bit of Christmas cash, so here's an opportunity to buy yourself a nice little present :)

Up for grabs:

A600, slight yellowing to case and keys but no damage - good condition overall. (case clips in tact!)
ACA620 (inc original box) *note box is a little tatty
A604 (no box)
CF HDD Kit (cable and CF adapter) + 4gb CF Card
2.0 Roms (you can Map 3.1 with the ACA)

Asking just £150 + P&P (Now £135 +P&P) :ninja:

More pics later, but it's the one I took to Play Expo, ran for 2 days solid without any issues.

uploadfromtaptalk1413151253916.jpgP1080332.jpg (A601 shown is replaced by an A604 as listed above)

No accessories included, main unit only.

Last edited:
ahh fudge!!!!!!!! hate great offers at the wrong time of year :(

I want to buy one of these with the money:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/AMD-FX8350-Edition-Processor-4-2GHz/dp/B009O7YUF6

I'd accept a similar spec CPU in part-x/trade if that helps anyone. (Maybe someone has one sitting around?) It needs to be an AMD 8 Core CPU (not the 81xx series though)

You could even buy one and have it sent to me and top up the difference if that helps :)

Last price drop - £135 + P&P

If no takers today I'll hang onto it for now.

Extending this to today with a really final price of £130 as I already bought the cpu. Must be sold this weekend so only declare interest if you're ready to buy. I can ship it Monday or hold it until after the new year if you're worried about seasonal shipping.

Extending this to today with a really final price of £130 as I already bought the cpu. Must be sold this weekend so only declare interest if you're ready to buy. I can ship it Monday or hold it until after the new year if you're worried about seasonal shipping.

Do you offer international shipping? If so, could you calculate the P&P costs to Hungary? Thank you in advance.

Hi Morkath, with fully tracked & insured shipping (3-5 day service) it's £25, so total would be £155 (You need to add 4% if you want to use PayPal 'goods' option and in this case the delivery address must be 'confirmed' via PayPal.)

Last edited:
No reply from Morkath.

Closing this one down. Might re-list again in the new year.

Please don't PM me about this, it will be first come, first served if I choose to re-list.

Hi Guys. This is back up for sale now and I'm even going to keep the same price! £135 + P&P

I need a quick sale so sorry but I can't do lay away's on this one.

declaring interest
edit: withdrawing, sorry m8 and good luck with your sale!!!

Last edited:
Still for sale, please note price is not negotiable.

Last edited:
It's been pointed out that I'd previously reduced the price to £130 + P&P, I'll honor that.

In a few days I'll pop this on eBay so if you're interested you'll need to be quick!

Registering interest! *preps PM*

edit: Interest withdrawn. Good luck - hope it finds a good home.

Last edited:
Still for sale. As stated item is sold as main unit only.

Removing this from sale. I'll keep her to take along to shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom