PDA

View Full Version : Sold 3 2088XT cards

Buzzfuzz
19th December 2014, 21:36
For sale are these 3 2088 cards, all of them have been tested just now in my A4000T, they show up as working in the early boot menu.
The card with the mod has 2 crystals for 14 and 22 Mhz, I don't know what it does, but reasonable guess would be that it's some sort of overclock.

As you can see all three are working autoconfig ID 513, I know it's 1 shot, but I've also tested the unknown mod and it works both ways.
I'll throw in these ISA cards too, but untested!

I'd like to have 60 euro's for all 3 cards, the ISA cards are a bonus, excluding shipping and IBAN only as payment.

Postage > http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?43472-Dutch-Postage-rates

Terms of sale, if you don't agree, don't declare interest:
- Payment is accepted as IBAN only, no Paypal or other form of payment
- I'm happy to ship worldwide, but in the event of a lost/damaged package I'm not responsible if no tracking/insurance is taken, if tracking/insurance has been taken I will handle the claim but that might take a while and still depends on what the Dutch post can do, that said all packages are 'almost' indestructible and have always arrived
- I will refund item(s) only if they are undamaged and work in one of my Amiga's, if an item is not working as in not showing in early boot/showing defective in early boot , no refund will be given, untested item(s) will not be refunded anyway
- I'm not responsible for damage to your Amiga if an item does that, item(s) is(are) sold-as

cocomocho
19th December 2014, 21:59
Interested.

BlindGerMan
19th December 2014, 21:59
Declaring interest!

Surfer
19th December 2014, 22:08
interested next in line

Buzzfuzz
19th December 2014, 23:00
Interested.

PM replied ;-)

Buzzfuzz
23rd December 2014, 20:48
Payment received from cocomocho, posting tomorrow ;-)

Buzzfuzz
24th December 2014, 13:43
Posted, tracking in pm ;-)