Not open for further replies.

panfried

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Gloucestershire
I have for sale a Care Electronics - QJump - Super Toolkit, I am really not sure how to price this. I can't find any historical pricing data on here or eBay so i'm hoping somebody will correct me if I am way off!

eNdMf3r.jpg

I am looking for £30 or nearest offer + postage
Royal Mail is £2.80 2nd class or £3.80 1st class

Like I said, if I am way off pricewise then please let me know!

This is now sold!

Last edited:
I'm interested subject to a couple of questions. I'm out and about right now but will PM when back at home.

Moderators: what can I say about the price here? I don't want to be accused of price driving!!

I struggled to price this one, I can't find any past sales or auctions for it. Lots of mentions of it on the web but no pricing examples!

no price discussions whatsoever please.

It's worth as much as someone is willing to pay.

easy answer is,, would you pay £30+P&P for it ?

yes buy it , No don't buy it.

I have revised the post to include the statement 'Or Nearest Offer' to comply with the following forum rule...

Asking for Offers:
You must not list something as "open to offers." However, you can declare a price and then state, "or near offers". You are under no obligation to accept a lower offer, however you must inform your prospective buyer that you are not accepting it. You should give your prospective buyer an opportunity to revise their offer before moving on to the next-in-line.

Glad it arrived quickly, I thought things might have been delayed due to Xmas and New Year but post seems to be getting through faster than ever :)

Feedback left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom