Closed Nvidia 6800 AGP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
It says V9999GT on a sticker and the only one who sold that model was ASUS. The cooler however say Point of View. The card is missing a small heatsink for VRMs. It however passed 3D Mark testing without it. I'll take a pic...

Price including shipping to Greece: 30€

PvO_6800GT.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, I'll consider that, but the missing VRM heatsink and the different brand cooler kind of concern me.
I'll wait some more time.

The card is branded Point of View.. the cooler is factory mounted and the card hasn't been frankensteined :) I tried locating the VRM heatsink but have't had much luck. I considered getting individual heatsinks but couldn't find ones that would fit.

Alrighty then, I'm interested in that if it works good as you say.
I just can't find any info on the web. The pcb with two molex connectors doesn't even match the v9999gt's.
Ram is ddr or gddr3?

I don't know about RAM... GDDR3 I presume but I'd have to check. As soon as I know the definite answer, I'll let you know.

Alright, GPU-Z claims the card is ASUS and it has GDDR3. I'll copy-paste a screenshot tomorrow morning.

No screenshots needed, I believe you and thanks for the effort. :)
I'm just considering another offer and the fact that I cannot find any info on this card you have!

Thanks, I'll decide what to do when the other components I ordered actually start to arrive.
I have an offer for a 6800.
Of course you can sell it anyway, but I'll contact you when that time arrives.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom